Hey guys, you did not actually think I’d allow that 10 year milestone to pass me by without commemorating it in some way, right?! Pish! Perish the thought!
I originally had more lofty plans to celebrate 10 years of blogging, including throwing a little party, but for various reasons, I put those plans to bed (but if you want to help or sponsor something, let’s talk! I can’t do it alone). Instead, I decided to give back to you, lovely readers. And it comes in the form of a humungous beauty hamper.
I’d stopped running giveaways here on MWS for a while now, because they just weren’t appreciated (fact). There, said it, and despite what people kept telling me, it affects how I consider giveaways. But I wanted to find a way to give back, and this was the easiest way.
In this very special My Women Stuff 10th Anniversary giveaway, I have a hamper of full sized beauty products that I specially handpicked from different brands. They are ALL products I personally use and still use and in some cases, use often and keep back ups of. If you’ve been with me, none of them will come as a surprise and you may even find yourself nodding along to each of them, as you would an old friend.
4 5 sets for 4 5 very lucky MWS readers, so here’s what you will stand to win and how you can participate. There is one more opportunity going out, but you’d have to be in the know for that one, so you might want to get on the ball, coz if you’re in the know, you’re in the know! 😉
In this very special giveaway to celebrate 10 years of blogging on My Women Stuff I have specially selected and hand-picked the following gifts worth a little over RM2600 (US$600) made possible thanks to various sponsors named below:-
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold (review) – Sponsored by me because we can’t get this here in Malaysia readily. This is a product I am never without, and one I pick and use often for my lazy evening routine. I always have a bottle on hand, and now you can too! This is the 100ml bottle which will last you a while.
- La Mer The Treatment Lotion (review) – Kindly sponsored by La Mer Malaysia, I specifically requested for this item because I love how it gives my skin that lovely boost of hydration that makes other products work so much more effectively. I believe this will work for most skin types which is why I picked this one. I have back ups, and I rarely ever have back ups of anything!
- Melvita Nectar Supreme La Creme (review) – I’m not that crazy about organic products but when they work, they work! I enjoyed using this cream which is comfortable on my skin and gives it the nourishment it needs and craves in the evening, and it lasts a surprisingly long time. I wasn’t expecting very much, but it impressed me enough to be included in this beauty hamper. Thank you Melvita Malaysia! For oilier skin types, you may want to use just a tiny bit, or reserve it for evening use only.
- Dior J’adore Eau de Toilette (review) – I often say I’m not into floral perfumes or jasmine scents but for some reason, I adore J’Adore by Dior, that is both floral and has jasmine at its heart. But I’ve loved this for years and it’s the one I find myself reaching for the most often as I head out the door. It’s the one I have as a travel purse spray in my daily makeup pouch. It’s the one that makes me feel so lovely and feminine and it’s the one I just knew I wanted you to have. Thank you Dior Malaysia for making that possible! This is the 100ml bottle.
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles (review) – MWS or at least, Paris B is synonymous with Guerlain Meteorites, aren’t I?! I was raving about them and collecting them long before they became the de rigeur prop on Instagram LOL! I love them, and I still love them and every new tub released makes my head swivel around even as I tell myself I don’t actually need more. Thanks to Guerlain Malaysia, you will receive the special edition 30th Anniversary Meteorites, limited edition for Spring 2017. I don’t even own this one! Hmph!
- Dr. Brandt Vitamin C Power Dose serum (review) – I swear, this is the one Vitamin C serum I love and actually saw impressive results with and want to never be without! It’s so bloody effective, but expensive, so when Ken’s Apothecary, local distributors of Dr. Brandt, agreed to my request for sponsorship of this specific product, I was over the moon. You must try this and you lucky ducks will! I have to replenish very soon.
- Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lipstick (review) – Know me long enough and you’d know I love me a good, nourishing, moisturising lipstick. This one from Bobbi Brown impressed me so greatly I not only ended up buying more, I just had to let you try them in my favourite colour, Rosebud! It’s very wearable and will sit well with many people. Don’t blame me if you end up visiting the Bobbi Brown counter to add to your collection! Thank you, Bobbi Brown Malaysia!
- Shiseido Perfect UV sunscreen (review) – It’s come to the stage where you shouldn’t even ask me what sunscreen I use because this is the only one I have used for years and for now, appears to be the only one I’ll ever use. If anything, I’ve become synonymous with the Shiseido Perfect UV sunscreen. If Shiseido reformulates it to the point that I cannot use it anymore, I will cry, I swear! Thank you Shiseido Malaysia for acceding to my request for the one product I am never without and for the product I probably help them sell the most of 😛
- Antipodes Juliet Gel Cleanser (review) – Antipodes Natural Skincare was the brand that revived my confidence in the efficacy of natural and/or organic skincare and this was one of the first products I used and enjoyed. I picked this one because I felt it to be the most universally acceptable for most skin types. It’ll last you a long while and I promise, you will love this as much as I do. Thank you to local distributor, TNS Skinlabs for kindly sponsoring this!
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil (review) – I was very grateful that L’Occitane Malaysia agreed to sponsor this iconic product, because it is truly one every beauty buff should own or at least try. I love the texture, how it feels, how it smells, everything. It’s one I’ve used for years and will continue using for years to come when I feel like a luxury shower treat. This is the 250ml bottle.
- Caudalie Grape Water Spray (review) – If you think all facial mists or sprays are the same, know that I experienced enough difference in the Caudalie Grape Water Spray to include it in my beauty hamper. It calms my skin, cools it and helps my products and oils absorb more readily. Thank you Caudalie Malaysia and Ken’s Apothecary for being so quick to agree to my request for sponsorship. This is the 200ml large sized can.
- Stickers from Closet Planner Addict – I know how popular planners are today, and cute stickers too; so I commissioned 2 sheets of special edition MWS 10th Anniversary stickers from online sticker shop, Closet Planner Addict, and they were hand delivered all the way from Australia! They are so exclusive you won’t be able to get them anywhere else! Thank you for the hard work, Tine! If you love cute yet practical stickers for your planner, you want to check Closet Planner Addict out. Some of you may recognise the face behind the store, who is my good friend, Tine of Beautyholics Anonymous. I know that some of you have expressed to me your concerns that she’s taken a bit of a hiatus from her beauty blog, but I have spoken to her a few times and been assured that she will return. She just needs a little time to realign so don’t worry – I’ll make sure she comes back 😉
There you have it. 12 very very exclusive items to celebrate and commemorate 10 years of My Women Stuff. I wanted just 10, but it sort of grew of its own accord, and I actually had to stop adding to it or I would never be able to send it out! As it is, I’m hoarding large cardboard boxes and bubble wrap for this purpose LOL! 😀
But what you really want to know is this – HOW DO I ENTER THIS AWESOME JAW-DROPPING GIVEAWAY??
To enter here’s what you have to do:
- Leave a comment below telling me where you hail from and how you stumbled on my blog, if you remember (simply because I’m curious how far MWS reaches) ; AND
- Tell me your biggest personal achievement in the past 10 years – your chance to toot your own trumpet so toot!
If you happen to win and will be in Kuala Lumpur at any time, and willing to have lunch or tea/coffee with me to collect your prize, I’d love that. Naturally, if you prefer for me to just post it out, that’s fine by me too. But I’d love to meet you, so think about that 🙂
Now, there are some basic and important things to take note:-
- There are
45 FIVE beauty hampers worth over RM2600 (US$600) each to be won = 45 FIVE winners (props not included).
- 1 entry per person only in this giveaway.
- Deadline for all entries will be 12noon 17 March 2017 (+8 GMT Malaysian time) after which comments will be closed. Winners will be picked at my leisure from the comments received here, and announced on Twitter and Facebook, at the end of this post, and notified by email. There will be no separate post published.
- This one is very special and open internationally. If the prize is despatched internationally (tracked registered post) I will not be responsible for any breakage, loss or customs fees.
- I’m wiping the slate clean so anyone can enter and possibly win, even if you’ve won a previous giveaway on MWS, so everyone has an equal chance!
- If any winner named fails to respond after 48 hours, a new winner will be automatically picked so if you don’t check your email, sorry.
- The winners announced are final and no appeals or complaints will be entertained.
- If new, here are the general terms and conditions applicable to all giveaways on MWS.
Have fun and good luck! I’m rooting for you, because damn girl, I’d love to win this one too! 😛
p/s If you are on Instagram or the newsletter, keep your eyes peeled! Just saying 😉