Reader Shyra wrote in with her queries about eye care – eye cream and eye makeup remover specifically. Here’s her query:-
Hi Paris. I just came across your blog today and I’m happy that you’re kind enough to provide information on some products. Thanks for your review! 🙂
Btw, I have 2 questions for you:
* I have a very bad dark circles (and there’s puffiness) can you recommend any products that is good for it? Any eye cream and/or mask?
* Can you recommend to me which brand gives the best face and eye make up remover (not in oil type as I was told not to use the oil type) as I’m looking for these products.
Your recommendations are much appreciated. Thank you 🙂
To answer Shyra I split the questions into 2 – eye cream and eye makeup remover.
For eye cream, I’ve used a couple of products:-
- Garnier Roll On eye treatment – fun but no discernible results for me other than a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Strivectin SD eye cream – helps with fine lines, less so with puffiness and dark eye circles
- Dior Capture Instant Rescue Eye Treatment – visibly depuffs puffy eyes almost immediately and brightens the eye area – good for mornings when you wake up looking and feeling like some bug eyed monster! Review coming up! 😉