So, how are you doing this bright breezy Monday morning? Nevermind if you’re feeling peaky or blue. Come join in the celebrations here at MWS in the third (count that, 3!) Celebrate October Giveaway!
For the uninitiated (in which case, maybe you are missing out on lots more than just this giveaway series) the Celebrate October Giveaway series celebrates… October. We all have a favourite month, mine is October. All prize packs are sponsored by me, moi and I by way of a thank you for all your support through the year and years; and they will contain at least 1 personal favourite item.
This 3rd one is a beaut and a celebration of some good high end and low end makeup! We kicked off with makeup, we had some hair and body treats and now, we’re back to makeup and… the famed Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water! We don’t have it here in Malaysia yet 🙂 I will note however, that I will not send it overseas. So, while this giveaway is open worldwide, if you win and you reside outside of Malaysia, the Bioderma will be omitted from the prize pack as it will cost too much and it is far too liquid to transport. Deal? Ok, here we go!
Celebrate October Giveaway #3: Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Cleansing Water travel size 100ml (read my review), Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 14.7ml, L’Oreal Shine Caresse liquid lipstick in Faye, Chanel Illusion d’Ombre 85 Mirifique (Sparkly black).
There are 2 things to note in this prize pack:
- If this prize pack is sent overseas, the Bioderma cleansing water will NOT be included.
- In the process of photographing this set, my finger accidentally grazed the surface of the brand new Chanel shadow, where I have indicated in the photo below. It was inadvertent but I had to point it out.
For a chance to win this set, here’s what you have to do (and it does not involve you selling your kidney)
Leave a comment below and tell us the following:-
- If I were visiting you in your town or city, where is the first place you’d take me when I arrive? AND
- Do you use the navigation bar at the top of this page (About, Budget Beauty etc) and do you find it useful?
- Bonus entry (optional): A question will be popping up on Instagram so answer it there for a bonus entry. You’ll know it when you see it, so follow the instructions there! (Not necessary to post it here but it is additional to No. 1 and 2)
Please feel free to share the news of this giveaway with your friends.
Some things to take note are:-
- Deadline for entries will be 12noon 10 October 2013 (+8GMT). Winners will be picked at the end of the October from the comments received, and announced on my social media channels and notified by email.
- This one is open worldwide (but the Bioderma item will not be shipped outside of Malaysia).
- If new, here are the general terms and conditions applicable to all giveaways on MWS.
Have fun and good luck!
WINNER: LISA Winner will be contacted by email
79 comments ... Read or JOIN THE DISCUSSION
I’ll definitely bring you to try the famous ipoh Tuck Kee Restaurant. Fingers licking good haha. Char Keuy Teow with pork lards,yummy. Try the Steamed Octopus with its very appetizing sauce! If you like braised chicken feet, this is the place. After that we can visit funny mountain drive through soy milk. It’s just nearby.
The navigation bar? Can’t live without it, i search what i wanna know there. Particularly budget beauty! It is very useful, you might want to add more at navigation bar?
Hey Paris! I’m from Subang so there’s quite a lot of choices to begin with. BKT, Nasi lemak with the famous fried chicken & so on…I’ll ask you for preferences first, just in case there’s a certain type of food you don’t eat.
To be honest I rarely use those buttons but that’s cause I’m a regular so I just head straight to your new post. And if I do need to search for anything, I go straight to the search box and key in what I’m looking for…
Thanks for the giveaway Paris!
Jennelle Leow says
1. I believe you have been to Singapore numerous times and it’s just a shopping and food paradise. I will bring you to Gardens by the Bay for a relaxing evening. 😀
2. I always use that to find old skincare review and it’s definitely helpful.
giddy tigress says
1. I’d take you to my house! But if you’d prefer, we could go and lepak at some hawker center – your choice! 😀
2. Yes, I use the bar at the top and it’s useful when I want to look up a specific product.
1. i will bring you to bird park to see the beautiful bird.
2. Yes, it is very useful especially want to find about some beauty products.
I’d bring you to a shop selling one of the best Laksa in Penang. It’s located in Komtar Walk and it’s fairly new.
I do find it useful because I do look for articles based on categories. However, majority of the time, I use Google to search for reviews on your website.
If you are to visit me in spore, I will bring u for some Taitai-wannabe high tea to relax and chill. Say either TWG cafe at ion or P.S Cafe at Dempsy Road!
I seldom use the navigation bar, to be honest, I had read all your posts, and I will normally use the search bar if I need to find old posting. Thanks ya
1) If you were visiting Middelburg I’d take you to honeypie, the cutest cafe for high tea there is, where all the cakes and bakes (and believe me, there are many) are homemade. You can even have a chocolate high tea 😉 Oh and they have a shelf full of different types of loose tea blends. Its just the most coziest place there is.
2) I don’t use the navigation bar; I follow you on bloglovin so I just pop over whenever there is a new post. But for people who dont use bloglovin it would definitely be useful as its clearly structured so don’t get rid of it!
Hsu Jen says
1. Let’s just be Malaysian and make this about food haha. I’d take you to the super popular rojak in SS15. We’ll get there early to camp out because the line can go on for miles.
2. I don’t really use the navigation bars on top, because I read the entries one by one anyway. If I did need to look for something, I know what I’m looking for and will just type it into the search bar.
1. I will take you to drop your baggage first. Then we are off to visit the beautiful Heritage Part of Penang and enjoy some not to be missed yummy Penang food.
2. Yes, i do use the bar on top a lot esp when i first discovered your blog and occasionally if I am looking for something particular.
If you were to visit me in PJ, I’d bring you to my house for a cup of tea to get to know you better!
I’m pretty new to your blog and have not used those buttons above! However I think if I were looking for a specific product review, it would be useful.
First place I would take you is to the beach!
I only use the bar when I am searching for a review or post that I read before. It is useful!
Since we both from Malaysia. I would like to bring you to The Dusun at Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. The Dusun is an orchard resort on the edge of a Malaysian tropical rainforest.
Navigation bar at the top of this page really useful for me to find specific information and It helps me navigate the page easily, and professional, it makes your web sites more user friendly.
Yu Ming says
I’ll insist you visit my home! I make some mean scones and have some homemade strawberry jam at home right now too!! Haha
I find the buttons above very helpful especially when I need to find some info on a specific product. Please don’t remove them!
ina Yorendra says
1. I think I will bring you to my fave spa if you have eaten, if not we eat first. Spa will be javanese very traditional style. And then eat and eat and eat all the indonedian food.
2. Very useful, but I oftenky use your blog as my reference and I know what priduct or brand I woukd like to buy so I go to page brands. My fave oage is budget beauty though.
Happy Locks says
Lovely Giveaway, Thanks Dearie. My answers:
1. If I were visiting you in your town or city, where is the first place you’d take me when I arrive?
> I will take you to Agra 😉 Don’t we all know about Agra!
2. Do you use the navigation bar at the top of this page (About, Budget Beauty etc) and do you find it useful?
> yes, it is useful. I have used the brands tab to read your reviews on particular brands I was looking for.
Will answer on Instagram as well.
Oh, that’s easy peasy – to my friendly Dior counter and get you that elusive Addict lipstick in Diablotine – tee hee! And yes – it’s the perfect shortcut for this mama who’s brainwaves seem to have gone AWOL since troll number 2 came along.
Yi Ping says
1) I will bring you to ESCAPE Adventure Park to swing from tree to tree and try the Monkey Business to unleash the child inside you!
2) I usually read your posts whenever it is updated through bloglovin but if I need to find a specific post, I will frequent the tab – especially Make-up & Skincare.
Thank you for this giveaway again hehe~
1. I would take you to l’Opera, which is in the 9eme arrondissement of Paris 🙂 there are a lot of monuments to visit, and the galeries Lafayette too haha
2. I don’t use the navigation bar because I read mws directly from a RSS feed… But I’m sure it’s really useful if you’re searching for something specific 🙂
Robert c. says
1. I’d take you to a resort here where they have beaches there ! I live in Kota Kinabalu and the beaches here are amazing. Plus resorts have this kind of “beautiful scenaries ” that are hard to find . Then , we would go to have something to eat at this famous dim sum restaurant !
2. Yes ! I find it very very useful when finding about a specific stuff especially the “brands” navigation button thingy. It helps when I’m researching about a new brand want to know its products .