Patty of Pattybelle loved the Miracle Mask so much she sent me a pack last year for me to try. Simply called “Miracle Mask”, it is a powder mask that is made locally. Beli Barang Buatan Malaysia yo! 😉 Or as they say in English “Buy Malaysian goods”.
Anyway patriotism aside 😛 the Miracle Mask is from the mystical island of Langkawi and is a DIY project. None of that straight from the pack slap it on your skin and forget about it masks. You’d have to do a little bit of work with this one. Not to worry its quick, easy and painless. I promise you 🙂
To make life easier for yourself, do this before your shower on a relaxing weekend as a bit of a self-pampering DIY facial and spa at home.
What you need:-
- 1 teaspoon of Miracle Mask powder
- Enough liquid to make a watery paste
- Time to yourself
How to prepare:-
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of Miracle Mask powder into a bowl. Any little bowl will do.
- Add liquid of your choice. I have used plain water, milk and the Kiehl’s Acai Toning Mist (3 separate times, not all at the same time 😛 ) and they all work alright. Milk makes it very hard when it dries so maybe don’t use that. The Kiehl’s Acai toner makes it smell a little strange but left me with no side effects 😛
- Add just enough liquid for the powder to form into a watery paste.
- Use your fingers and apply the paste on your face. Apply the balance on your neck.
- Go a little mad and mix up more to use on your body as a body mask and scrub.
- Lie back and relax… nap if you must.
- Wake up, feeling a little disoriented. Notice that your skin feels cool under the hardened mask. Your skin might feel tight and you look like rather the Man in the Iron Mask by now. Take the opportunity to scare anyone who happens to catch you looking this way.
- Hop into the shower and wet your hands, then wet the hardened mask allowing it to “melt”. Gently rub against your skin allowing the mask to perform gentle exfoliation.
- Shower and hop out of the shower, feeling rejuvenated and marvel at your clean smooth skin on face and body.
- Follow up with your regular skincare.
Told you it was easy eh? 😀 If you can fry an egg, you can make this mask. Heck, if you can mix cereal with milk, you can make this mask – and you don’t even have to break an egg 😛
Now joking aside, did I like this “Miracle Mask” and was it a “Miracle”? My answer is Yes and No as I’ll explain below.