Are we halfway through October already? Before we know it it’ll be Christmas and the end of the year! I thought it might be nice to highlight some sites/articles I picked up off the Splendicity members list. There are loads of good reads in there and it was hard to pick just 5. But this might be a recurring event so we’ll see eh?
- Style it Less highlighted a cute little black dress from The Gap. Now that we do have The Gap here, it makes me wonder if we’ll get it. The down side is that it falls into the expensive range here, not the style it for less.
- According to Ms. New Beauty dark nail colours are in for fall. I sometimes wish I had the patience and the ability to do and keep a manicure!
- Style Manila is a beauty site based in a neighbouring country – Philippines. Its interesting to see how similar yet different fashion trends in neighbouring countries can be.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech is another great news and beauty reviews site. I like that she writes nice lengthy reviews of the products which gives me a better insight into the product rather than the usual press blurb we get. You can bet I’ll be going back for more! She also authors Girl Gloss which is dedicated to lip products.
- So Frugalicious is awesome. We don’t get many of the brands featured nor their great prices but it gives me ideas on where I could look to find something similar. Her latest post on wide leg trousers really got my imagination going!
Just to be clear, this isn’t part of the Splendicity link roundup. I’m just doing my own and these were some sites I found interesting and which I hope you would too! 🙂
Enjoy the rest of October!
~ Paris Beaverbanks ~