Yesterday was a long day for me. I started early, went out half the hot afternoon, and got home just in time for my weekly yoga class. I didn’t have time to remove my makeup, so I went for yoga with my makeup on. After a strenuous workout, I came home, looked in the mirror and was pleasently surprised to see that at least 70% of my makeup was still on and looking relatively fresh.
This is what I used (for my own record and for you to try out) – it was a fairly neutral look which is what I needed for work today.
- Sunsense sunscreen over Eucerin Hydromatt moisturiser as base
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer on spots and freckles
- L’oreal Touche Magique for undereye concealer and illumination
- Kanebo Faircrea 2-way powder foundation applied with a sponge
- T. leClerc Banane loose powder lightly dusted all over
- Lancome Color Dose cream eyeshadow as base
- Shu Uemura pressed powder eyeshadow in ME Gold and ME Yellow
- Shu Uemura hard eyebrow pencil
- NYX powder blush in Peach
- Giorgio Armani #4 silk lipstick – this had to be reapplied during the day but its to be expected.
I’ll review/import my reviews and add the necessary links as I go along. But this was the most amazing day yet – makeup wise.