Happy Saturday Ladies!
This weekend is going to be a quiet one for me. I have however, been itching to re-colour my hair. The last time I did, I got highlights which were really nice but I allowed them to grow out, not intending to colour my hair again (until I start greying 😛 ) but after finding out about this new ammonia free hair colourant called INOA, I’m itching to take my hair deep purple!
I’ll tell you more about it below. For now, take a breather and see what my beauty blogging gal pals have been up to in July!
- Eye makeup inspired by the forest – SkinDeco
- All you need and want to know about facial masks – Lipglosseater
- Why expensive nail polish might just be better! – AskMeWhats
- Beauty Budget guide for brides to be : The skincare edition – Pretty Beautiful
- Pretty pink lipstick by Maybelline Watershine PR31 – Soloverly
- Rouge Dior in Celebrity Red is a cracker! – Redlusciouslips
So coming back to my hair colour. I have been contemplating going deep purple ever since I saw it done on a model when they launched INOA. What’s INOA then? (I have a bit of a hair colour dilemma you can vote on below 😉 Help! )