I was an Estee Lauder user from way back (I loved the Idealist and Advanced Night Repair Serum). And way back then, I also started using the Estee Lauder CyberWhite range when it was first launched to address my skin brightening concerns. I found the foam cleanser disappointing but the rest of the range was alright. Then, Estee Lauder and I went separate ways.
Well, years later, our paths cross again, this time mostly because I’m looking to try something new in the concealer department. Yes, under the new Cyberwhite EX makeup range is a concealer. Still thinking about whether to try it – anyone has and has a view to share?
Anyway, there are 3 new products in the Estee Lauder Cyberwhite EX skincare range this year :-
- Advanced Performance Brightening Essence – to prevent and act against spots – RM350
- Extra Brightening Rich Moisture Creme – extra intensive hydration or night treatment – RM250 (will try this one since I have dryish skin!)
- Extra Intensive Purifying Treatment- self-foaming mask – RM230
All products are formulated to target common spots found in Asian skin i.e barely visible spots that give you the uneven complexion, surface spots, age spots and recurring spots.
But coming back to the concealer.
I haven’t used their Cyberwhite EX makeup line, but if I’m using concealer to conceal pigmentation and skin discolouration, it might be useful to have a concealer that can treat it too right? The products in the Cyberwhite EX makeup range are:-
- Advanced Brightening GelCreme Makeup SPF21/PA+ – RM155
- CyberWhite EX Extra Brightening Concealer SPF35/PA++ – RM85
- CyberWhite EX Extra Brightening Loose Powder SPF15/PA++ – RM150
Have you tried any of the products mentioned and have some thoughts to share? You know I’m always game to try something new 😉