August heralds the start of the second half of the year and it also marks the change of makeup trends from bright Summery colours to darker more jewelled Fall tones. My 5 highlighted articles this fortnight as we turn into August are as follows:
- The Bag Snob shows us Versace’s latest offering – a Fox Fur Bag that appears to be inspired by Sesame Street. Read it and laugh.
- Paint Me Gorgeous reminded me of the usefulness of the Aspirin Mask for blemishes. It is cheap and efficient and leaves you with baby smooth skin – guaranteed!
- The Beauty Addict highlighted a gorgeous collection from The Body Shop Hot Tropics. I absolutely love the design on the eyeshadow.
- Raging Rouge showcased a mineral SPF by Peter Thomas Roth that is sunscreen in a powder form. Awesome idea! I need that!
- Over at A Touch of Blusher, we read all about falsies and how they have caused problems for makeup companies because of their exaggerated mascara claims.
I hope you enjoyed this fortnight’s offerings. The next Beauty Roundup will be featured on 15 August 2007. If you would like to be featured on the Beauty Roundup project do drop me a line or leave a comment.
Till then, stay beautiful! – Paris B