Merry Christmas!

in Bags,Shopping

Its Christmas Day and here’s my present to me this year:

2121635655 0109b6f626 m Merry Christmas!2121635879 038059f62e m Merry Christmas!

I have been wanting a clutch for a long long time, and when I saw this convertible bag/clutch from Salvatore Ferragamo, I could not resist it. It was on 60% discount which was awesome of course! It saved me a pretty penny and I got something I’ve been wanting for a long time. Gifts don’t get better than that!

Here’s wishing all readers of My Women Stuff a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you have a blessed time with your family and lots of presents under the tree! icon wink Merry Christmas!

~ Paris B ~

Misogynist_not December 25, 2007 at 8:42 pm

Hello,

That’s a very elegant bag. I hope you dont mind me asking but may i know how much was the damage after 60%? Is the said bag available at SF at Starhill/ KLCC?

Misogynist December 26, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Hi,

Thats a very elegant and versatile bag. If you dont mind me asking, may i know

(1) How much is the bag after 60% discount?

(2) Is the bag still available at SF in KLCC/ Starhill with the 60% discount?

TQ

Misogynist: Try looking in Starhill where I bought it. They had stock the last time I was there and after discount it was slightly over RM900

S-Kay December 26, 2007 at 4:33 pm

Hoho…60% off. Taking a wild guess, the bag’s definitely not from Msia.

S-kay: Oh but it is! :) It was purchased at Starhill Gallery.

Misogynist December 27, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Just as i suspected. SF Msia cant possibly be so generous can they.

I give up!

S-Kay December 29, 2007 at 12:12 am

ah…totally forgot about Starhill. Their high end goods there normally got sales wan if lucky. I remember DKNY having 40% sales before but that was few years back. Hardly step into that building.

Great purchase

ParisB says: Thank you! yes most brands go on sale at least once a year… except for LV

prettybeautiful December 29, 2007 at 10:10 pm

looks so elegant. i wish one day, soon enough, i can splurge on a 1k bag!