Happy Saturday Ladies!
I just had to share about this refillable palette I came across online. Its by Unii Cosmetics and its an empty palette made for those who love to depot.
I’m thinking of getting this for my melted Nars blush cases. It’ll be nice to have them all in one place. Each empty palette is US$29 (cheaper if you order more) and comes in 5 colours. I’m darned tempted ok! :P
Before I tell you about what else is new, come read what my beauty blogging friends have been telling you about in August 2010.
- Tom Ford Cherry Lush lipstick is the ultimate luxury! – Redlusciouslips
- Her Eyeko polished nails don’t look sloppy at all! – Lipglosseater
- Syen shares her Fall 2010 makeup lusts – what are yours? – Soloverly
- Underarm whitening by Wakilala – fo’ real! – Skindeco
- Capture the blue sky on your nails with easy sponge nail art – Prettybeautiful
- Bags! A topic after me own heart! – Beetrice’s Reviews
- How to get the sponge for sponge nail art – Askmewhats
Now about that Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom contest…