Yesterday was Wesak Day here – a holy day for Buddhists, and a holiday for the rest of the country so with many people away for the long weekend, I’m keeping this one short 🙂 Its a good time to take a look at what my beauty blogging sisters have been on about in May 2010.
- Oui Mademoiselle from Chanel Rouge Coco is so calling to me! – RedLusciousLips
- Do the Neutrogena Wave! Sure looks like fun – Lipglosseater
- This girl gives a new meaning to “pink eye” 😛 – SkinDeco
- Someone who thinks Crabtree & Evelyn’s Citron Honey & Coriander hand therapy is da bomb! – Soloverly
- I don’t think I’d ever get my scalp or hair checked out but Pretty Beautiful did! – PrettyBeautiful
I know the Great Singapore Sale is now on in Singapore (duh!) and I’ll be there next week to get my share of the bargains (I hope) but here in Malaysia, sales are hotting up too!