One of the sure signs that Christmas is around the corner, is the arrival in stores of the Advent Calendar. Traditionally a religious concept, counting down to the arrival of Christ, today, it is, like everything festive, a commercial concept. Advent calendars today contain everything from chocolate, to mini luxury beauty products and costs of these calendars are similarly reflected.
My grinching aside (I feel a little strongly about how the advent calendar is commercialised and how many people don’t even know or care what it is about) I still wanted to get into the spirit of Christmas. It is after all, just quite literally around the corner!
I was gifted with an advent calendar by L’Occitane Malaysia, during their early Christmas tea, as a door gift, and I thought it would be nice to gift it on in return. This year, L’Occitane had 2 versions of their advent calendar – One that you see here, is the regular version, and there is another deluxe version in a larger box. I am told that they are, for the most part, sold out. But if you still want one, you may still be able to get it at some of the smaller L’Occitane stores, or in stores located out of the Klang Valley.
While I’m not personally big on having lots of little sample sized products, this is a lovely way to try different items from the brand, and in fairly generous travel sizes. And with December 1 just a few days away, I’d like one of you to have this :)
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win 1 L’Occitane Advent Calendar.
Leave a comment below and tell me:-
- Will you open up every window in one go, or will you open just one a day from Dec 1 to Christmas day? AND
- Has someone done a random act of kindness for you recently, or have you done a random act of kindness for someone of your own volition?
- For a bonus entry, follow me on Instagram (@parisbmws) for the bonus question that can pop up any time.
I have a small request. If you win (or even if you don’t) consider gifting someone with a random gift or doing a little random act of kindness. It only takes one little act of kindness to bring sunshine to a person’s day.
Now, there are some basic and important things to take note:-
- There is just 1 prize.
- 1 comment per person only in this giveaway (bonus Instagram entry is additional).
- Deadline for all entries will be 12noon 1 December 2017 (+8 GMT Malaysian time) after which comments will be closed. Winners will be picked at my leisure from the comments received here, and announced on Twitter and Facebook, at the end of this post, and notified by email. There will be no separate post published.
- This one is open only to anyone having an address in MALAYSIA due to logistics. You can gift it to your friend or family in Malaysia if you like.
- If any winner named fails to respond after 48 hours, a new winner will be automatically picked so if you don’t check your email, sorry.
- The winners announced are final and no appeals or complaints will be entertained.
- If new, here are the general terms and conditions applicable to all giveaways on MWS.
My policy has been to not do giveaways due to poor experiences in the past, but I’m feeling a little less Scrooge-y and Grinch-y this year. So take advantage of this while it lasts! LOL! :D
Have fun and good luck!
WINNER: ANN (Winner has been contacted by email)