We’re into November which means one thing – you know what that is right? Christmas Gift sets are here! Brands will start rolling out their Christmas gift sets in stores and I’ll have a few to show you as we go along. Let’s kick things off with something from skincare brand, Aesop.
On Press day, when I saw this, I have to admit I had no idea where anything was going. What seems like a typographical mess actually isn’t. It’s art. Who’d have thought eh? The Aesop gift kits this year, themed A Futurist Assembly, have the central theme of Futurism, an artistic and social movement originating in Italy in the early 20th century. You can read more about it in gist here because I can’t explain it 😛 Not having much of an appreciation for art (I tend to favour the Classics where people looked like people and things looked like things, you know what I mean?) it is something that is a little lost on me.
However, there is one thing I like about the Aesop gift kits this year.
They come in a lovely matte metal tin that I can see so many uses for!
There are 6 themed tins housing a variety of carefully curated full sized products that you can buy at a special price, or gift to a lucky someone. The 6 sets are:-
- Tactility RM270 – Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser 200ml, Geranium Leaf Body Scrub 170ml, Geranium Leaf Body Balm 120ml
- Agility RM185 – Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser 200ml, Resurrection Aromatic Hand Balm 75ml, Rosehip Seed Lip Cream 6ml
- Intensity RM300 (Men’s) – Moroccan Neroli Post Shave Lotion 60ml, Deodorant 50ml, Coriander Seed Body Cleanser 200ml
- Alacrity RM490 – Fabulous Face Cleanser 200ml, B & Tea Balancing Toner 100ml, Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream 60ml, Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste 75ml
- Sonority RM365 – Resurrection Aromatic Hand Wash 500ml, Resurrection Aromatic Hand Balm 75ml, Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser 200ml, Rind Concentrate Body Balm 120ml
- Potency RM520 – Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser 200ml, Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner 200ml, Parsley Seed Antioxidant Hydrator 60ml
Here’s what some of the tins look like on the inside. Snuck a peek into them on Press day. The brochure inside is printed on a card and folded carefully like an origami set to carefully house and hold the items in the separate compartments.
Agility – RM185 is the most affordable set available. I love the smell of the Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser. It’s so refreshing and comforting.
Sonority – RM365 houses hand and body care products for the person who loves these things.
I have to admit that these gift sets from Aesop weren’t quite the Christmas themed sets I’d expected, but I like the difference. It’s refreshing, and having full size items in a gift kit is great. What I might even do is get one set and break it up to gift many (and I get to keep the box! mwahahaha!)
These Aesop gift kits aren’t the cheapest sets around, but if you or someone you know are already a Aesop user then I expect this is a great time to stock up, or try something new 🙂
So which one will you pick then? Are you already an Aesop user?
I’d personally pick Tactility with the body wash, body scrub and body balm. I love nice smelling bath and body products! 😀
Aesop A Futurist Assembly Gift Kits come in 6 different themes and are available at all Aesop stores and counters. Prices are as set out above