We started out Celebrate October series this year with a set of makeup but I’m giving away something a little different in the Celebrate October Giveaway #2!
For those who missed it the first time around, the Celebrate October Giveaway series is a series of giveaways sponsored by me, by way of a thank you to you for your continued support for my blog. They will run throughout October, which is a special month for me, starting and ending at different times, so it pays to stay on the ball! It’ll be announced on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so it’s a good idea to stay plugged in.
This time, we have a gift set for your hair and body! One winner, Malaysia only I’m afraid – these things are heavy! Find out how! (International readers, don’t fret. We have more to come!)
Celebrate October Giveaway #2: Pureology Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner in limited edition packaging (read about it here) and a Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Body Lotion (read about it here)
For a chance to win this giveaway package here’s what you have to do:-
Leave a comment below and tell us the following:
- What local destination do you like to visit for a short break and why; AND
- Short-term deals, promotions, new things etc are sometimes posted on the MWS Facebook page. Do you follow the updates on the MWS Facebook page (here) and do you find it useful for keeping up?
- BONUS (optional): There’s a question popping up on Instagram at any time before the deadline, to get you an extra entry. You’ll notice it when you see it. Follow the instructions there when you see it! (you don’t have to post it here but you must complete 1 and 2 before applying the bonus)
Please feel free to share the news of this giveaway with your friends.
Some things to take note are:-
- Deadline for entries will be 12noon 7 October 2013 (+8GMT). Winners will be picked from the comments received at the end of the October and announced on my social media channels.
- This one is open to anyone with a mailing address in MALAYSIA ONLY.
- If new, here are the general terms and conditions applicable to all giveaways on MWS.
Have fun and good luck!
WINNER: CHARLOTTE Winner will be contacted by email
35 comments ... Read or JOIN THE DISCUSSION
1. Penang! Great foods there! and also some special buildings attracted me. Besides, there is also beaches! It will be better if you can get a local along. I have friends there so i always have the chance to try their best local foods without worrying of being cheated by overrated food stalls!! (some famous food stalls or shop are overrated, beware!)
2. I do not follow the fb page as im not active in fb. I check my fb usually only for assignment purposes.
Would love to go Pangkor Laut again for short getaway, enjoying the breeze, doing nothing but relax. Left sweet honeymoon memories there.
I followed you on Imotiv, and on instagram. Getting most of the updates from Imotiv directly, which I would prefer better. ????
Michelle Beh says
I would like to go to Pulau Perhentian for a short break visit as I love beach and sea scenery with peace and tranquility. I heard that the view there is nice and a lot of good raves. I do hope I will landed my feet on that island.
Yes! I followed instagram, facebook, twitter and the blog! Every single updates and news did enhance my beauty knowledges and updating me on some newest products as well.Thank you Paris B!
Lai Heng says
1. I would love to visit Cameron Highland, to visit the tea plantation; to enjoy a cup of Boh tea in the cool weather with the stunning view. Besides that, it would be great to pick my own strawberries!
2. Yup, I’m one of your facebook follower for the updates! It’s definitely very useful!
I definitely love to have my short breaks at places close to mother of nature. I just came back from Sekeping Serendah, rent a glass shed that smacked in the middle of the jungle. Cool! It is a great place for a short get away, I have a really nice gathering with my friends. It is owesome to spend time in the pool, barbeque and playing board games just right beside the jungle.
I won’t know abt this contest if I din’t saw your post at fb! I check daily for your updates and it is really useful for me.
Redang, go at least once a year. When I work hard enough even 2x a year, blue sea, powder white sand. Almost maldives in economical version!
1. Broga hill, semenyih – I am looking forward to a nature retreat! It would be a great hike, rewarded with lush scenery and fascinating sun setting while sitting on bush of ‘lalang’ grass.
2. I am following. It pops up in between other posts on news feed, however I do not find it useful as I already follow your blog with email notification.
What local destination do you like to visit for a short break and why;
i have been dying wanting to go perhentian because of the beach and corals… but i always couldnt get holiday at the appropriate time!
Short-term deals, promotions, new things etc are sometimes posted on the MWS Facebook page. Do you follow the updates on the MWS Facebook page (here) and do you find it useful for keeping up?
I rely on facebook notification for any new stuffs. twitter can be too busy for my liking because all conversation would be notified if i turn on notification on twitter. So, although u dont like facebook, please keep the facebook page active Paris!!!!
Leonard Goh says
I always like to go back to my old secondary school when I’m free, being there just bring back all the good memories. What I like about it is there is this breathtaking sea view, and Singapore is just right across it! What I love to do when the rain starts pouring heavily as you can see the Singapore just slowly disappear into the endless rain, but when the rain starts to calm a little, the view of Singapore just come back by a little,and a little and a little. I know it’s silly but It was so much fun.
What I love to do when I was in my old school is to sit on the benches along the basketball court and enjoy the strong wind as they blew away all my sorrows. And the energy of the youth, sound of cheering, everything just energize me, makes me feel alive! And did I mention the beautiful smell of the sea breeze! You should google my school and check out the amazing view ! Foon Yew High School .
I do follow your Facebook page update , that’s how I know when you updated your blog. I love reading blogs and of course I find it useful. Just click onto the link and poof your blogs pops out, don’t have to search and find and waste the time. Keep up Paris and good luck ! XOXO
Hi Paris, i would like to go Pulau Tioman for a short destination with its beautiful weather and sandy beaches. I’m a scuba diver and having a short break at underwater for sure – Relaxing, challenging, a social activity, encourages me to keep reasonably fit. Indulge in full days spent reading at the beach, take a leisurely hike, or sit on a bench admiring the nature– all on your own schedule.
I do follow you in fb and always get updates from fb. Looking forward for more updates Paris..
M.L. Chow says
Ipoh is a nice place for a short break. I love to spend time eating in those old kopitiams for its ambiance and variety of tasty food, drinks & desserts that would not strain our wallets.
Apart from your blog, I follow your FB page & ‘checked’ on ‘Get Notifications’ so as not to miss out on your posts; especially the ones about deals or promotions of products. Definitely a useful way of keeping up!
1. I’ll choose PD coz it is really nearby my place – Selangor. Leaving in the resort (not to mention name here) is simply relaxing and amazing after a tiring week. Love the beach view, resorts bed and bathroom >.<, breakfast soooo much~
2. I rarely log into FB during work or after work. If yes, it is only for a short time. I prefer mws website and/or instagram as a head up to any newbies (no matter it is a deal, sharing, new pdts, etc).
3. Bonus completed.
1. Perhentian Island! Been hearing great things about it but still did not get a chance to go. They say it is even better than Redang, which is the best Malaysian beach I’ve been to thus far.
2. Yes I do follow up with the promos posted on MWS. I have claimed the Diorsnow trial kit from Isetan KLCC earlier this year! Not to mention your reviews successfully enable me to go grab myself some something something! Did not follow your facebook page, cause I think it is sufficient enough to check your blog on a daily basis and also follow your instagram 🙂
1) Port Dickson, nearby short drive, no fuss.. and i like checking into Grand Lexis Water Challet comes with private pool.
2) since i dont have FB ( i know weird right), i follow your update thru instagram & twitter. and i read your blog too, almost everyday.