I had so much fun doing empties posts but realised I mostly only managed to finish anything after about 2 months. However, July was an exception!
I’m on a roll! :D Here’s what they are, with quick recaps of what I thought of them.
- Biore Eye & Lip makeup remover – This one started out quite good. It removed most waterproof mascara quite well and did not sting my eyes. However, towards the end, it somehow felt less effective. I could hardly remove anything except powder makeup. I wonder if its to do with there being less oil or remover or whatever, but it sucked towards the end of the bottle. Not sure if I’m repurchasing. I’m back to using the L’Oreal one. If you have a rec for an inexpensive eye & lip makeup remover please share!
- Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF50+ (review) – I finished this up more quickly than I expected thanks to my holiday by the beach where I was reapplying it every couple of hours on face and arms. If used normally, I will expect to take another month to finish it. I plan to repurchase because the other sunscreen I tried using in its place isn’t cutting it.
- Kanebo Blanchir Make Off Conditioner (review) – Finished up the last few bits early in the month. The packaging has changed and I think the price has dropped when I last checked at the salon during my last facial. I’m contemplating trying the Impress cleansing oil but we’ll see :)
- Human Nature Moisturizing Shampoo (review) – The counterpart to the conditioner I finished up first. I’ve since already replenished and my hair seems back to being happy about it.
- Clinique Derma White Spot Corrector (review) – This one’s a bit of a cheat. There was just a teeny bit left and I just used it to finish it up.
How did you do in July? Did you manage to finish anything? :D