I started doing this in April so I figured, why not continue a good thing. Finishing up anything is always a milestone in my book, and its also a good way to slip in a quickie review in case I’ve missed out on something along the way :)
I realised it takes me about 2 months to be able to document anything so I’ll keep this up bi-monthly as long as I can (or as long as I’m interested LOL!) Hopalong for the breakdown for May and June empties
- Lemongrass House Thai Pomelo Shower Gel – a gift from a friend and I like it! The scent is very refreshingly citrus, pretty much like a freshly peeled pomelo. Its a nice shower gel and I’m sad to see it empty because our closest source is Thailand (where it originates) or Singapore.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Shower Gel – Bought this during the last sale. The smell is a little sweet but with just enough spiciness to not be cloying. I thought it was ok. Not a repurchase because I don’t like it enough.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum – I already have its back up firmly in place. Review is in the link if you missed it, but its become a daily staple. Incidentally, I’ve just been told that you can also use it in the day. I haven’t tried that though.
- Clarins Hydraquench Cream – This was a deluxe sample I found in my stash and was using it mostly at night but sometimes in the day too. I like it! Its non oily and not heavy despite being for dry skin and I’m thinking of picking up the full size tub. I’m on a moisturizing/hydrating skincare kick right now :D
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo – I was using this to wash my makeup brushes but now that I’ve discovered an even cheaper alternative that works just as well, I’m not repurchasing this one :D
- Human Nature Moisturizing Conditioner – I hate how hair conditioners always finish up before shampoo does. Why?! I’ve still got some shampoo left so I’m feeling upset that by the time I purchase the new tube of conditioner, and am partway through, my shampoo will finish and then I’d be left in the same quandary. They should make conditioner sizes double that of shampoo.
And that was it for May-June! Did you finish up anything in this time?
Insta-Updates: A snippet of life outside the blog. On Instagram as ParisBMWS where I do my best to make people hungry with my food feed.