Update: Contest closed. Winners are AB and Jay T and have been contacted by email.
Christmas and the year end is nigh. At a normal time, I’d be kicking back, winding down and relaxing my way to 2012. This year, I’m huddled over work that seems to be coming in a tidal wave form. So while I huddle over here like Bob Cratchit, you get to win something 🙂
I wheedled these out from Dior for you, because I loved my Or Etoile and Nocturne lipsticks from the Dior Les Rouges Or Christmas collection and wanted to share the love 🙂 Each of the Rouge Dior lipsticks in the Rouges Or collection has gold dust infused in it for a golden shine for the lips. Use Or Etoile on its own (if you dare) or over lipstick for a touch of golden shine. The pink shade is Cinderella, a soft pink that looks sweetly adorable.
There are 2 lipsticks and 2 winners, open worldwide. Want to enter?
To enter do the following:-
- Leave a comment below: Say anything! Are you kicking back and relaxing this year end? Have you bought all your presents? Do you have Christmas or New Year plans? Do you like fruit cake? Anything at all.
- OPTIONAL: Tweet this giveaway or Like this post (not the page) on Facebook (choose one). You may click the Like and Tweet buttons below this post. Copy the relevant status link and paste it below. If you have a private account please make it public or I cannot verify it and will disregard.
- If you want the gold lipstick please mention in your comment or you are automatically placed in the drawing for the pink lipstick
- Open worldwide
- Winner will be selected at random and no appeals are entertained.
- Deadline for entries: 12pm 21 December 2011 (GMT +8)
- Please read general terms and conditions
There is only a small window of time to enter (I love keeping you on your toes mwahahaha!) so good luck! 😀