Happy Saturday Ladies! 😀
A couple of weeks back, I asked if you might like a 30 day lipstick or blush series and the majority vote went to lipsticks. I decided to loosen the criteria so I will feature lipsticks and glosses because too much of one thing can be so boring!
Guerlain Automatique – Chamade
Also, it may not run for 30 days straight because again, it gets boring for regulars. So I’ll break it up but I’ll have all the necessary link-ups so you can cross refer back and forth and God-willing (and if I have the energy) I’ll do a final round up at the end of everything. Fun yes? 😀
For those who voted blushes, don’t worry. I’ll have blushes feature from time to time too. I have so many I have been wanting to tell you about but haven’t so this is a nice push for me to 😀
Here, take a peek at a couple of lipsticks I have lined up for this little project.
Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon – Scarlet
Mentholatum Lipice Water Colour Lip Moisturizer – 03 Kissy Pink
Shiseido Shimmering Rouge – RS308 (Iron Maiden) and RD406 (Desire)
Chantecaille lip gloss – Guava
And when you’re done, here are some of my favourite posts from some of my favourite beauty blogging friends this past month.
- Feeling tired all the time? Might a foot detox patch help? Xin shows us a splurge and save option – Prettybeautiful
- I’d been wondering how the Majolica Majorca Skin Remkaer Pore Cover fares. Nikki tells us! – AskMeWhats
- Lots of people love the Biore UV Rich sunscreen but did Jenn like it? – Lipglosseater
- And since you have read Jenn’s take on the Biore sunscreen, see what Syen has to say about it – Soloverly
- Connie’s hard at work but it doesn’t make her stop putting on lovely work friendly makeup – SkinDeco
Enjoy your weekend, Ladies. I know I am! 😀