The first Saturday of 2011 – how did your 1st work week of the year go? 🙂
I saw how we had fun answering questions in the Fave/Not so Fave products questionnaire so I thought to extend it to a fun thing. If you enjoy it, let me know and we’ll continue this. If not, hey! Its been nice getting to know you! 😉
1. How was the first work/school week of 2011 for you?
For me it was surprisingly light. I had time to clear some backlog of paperwork, while preparing for the onslaught to come. The end of the week was much more hectic though. Things are starting to pile up!
2. What’s one household chore you dislike the most?
Ironing by far! I’d happily scrub bathrooms and floors if someone else would do the ironing for me. Too miserly to send it out to the laundry 😛
3. What’s one product you’ve liked using in the week?
I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with this Quash Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer. Its an alcohol free 100% natural hand sanitizer that smells refreshingly of citrus fruits. I’m waiting for some info before I write a post on it for you 🙂
4. What’s one good thing to happen to you in the week?
Well for me, needless to say it was the Bangkok Post feature 🙂
Your turn. Just copy the list and input your answers.
- How was the first work/school week of 2011 for you?
- What’s one household chore you dislike the most?
- What’s one product you’ve liked using in the week?
- What’s one good thing to happen to you in the week?
Done? Now, go and enjoy your weekend! 🙂