Roll up! Roll Up!
As the Ringmaster might say.
I’ve got some pics of a new L’Oreal day and night spot corrector and some Max Factor product pictures for you after the cut.
But before we get into all that, take a look at what I enjoyed reading from my beauty blogging friends this October :-
- Nikki takes on Korea! I love the scenery on Nami Island – AskMeWhats
- Connie shows a video tutorial on how to use the Anna Sui Brightener and Spot Concealer – SkinDeco
- Jenn was NOT impressed with the Olay Total Effects body wash – Lipglosseater
- Xin shows up close gunk from a peel off nose pack! Not for the faint hearted – PrettyBeautiful
- Eli shares a recipe for “Bedak Sejuk Muntah Belut” which sounds awful but apparently works! – Soloverly
- Yani shared the Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Exces – wasn’t sure if I wanted it but now I do darnit! – RedLusciousLips
- Beetrice shared her lipstick splurge in Guerlain Rouge G lipstick – I hate to say I told you so but Bee I told you you’d love it! – Beetrice’s Reviews
So what’s on offer from Max Factor and L’Oreal you ask? Hop along for a quick peek!
Max Factor in Malaysia
When I heard that Max Factor was no more in the USA, I thought it was gone for good. But when I saw counters in the UK, I thought it a little odd. However, Max Factor is not dead and gone, oh no! They’ve decided to step foot in South East Asia with their first foray here in Malaysia! Hurrah! Max Factor is no stranger to Malaysia though, I’m told. They were here a long while ago and left, but they’re now back 🙂
Their star product is the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (RM66). Max Factor has been known since time immemorial for their mascara. The 2000 Calorie mascara didn’t quite wow me, so let’s see how this one fares. I used to have the eyeshadow singles which were really good stuff! I hope they are still as good. Max Factor in Malaysia will be available at Parkson, Isetan and Metrojaya. Will update if I know of more locations.
L’Oreal White Perfect Day and Night Spot Corrector
If you are prone to getting freckles and pigmentation spots as I am, this one might be right up your alley! Like one of those dual ended mascara, this new spot corrector (for treating dark spots) comes with 2 tubes in one handy pen.
One end is a Day Corrector which treats as it conceals and protects with sun protection. Honestly, I didn’t put much faith in its concealing abilities because its very light. For night, it is a more intensive treatment that treats your skin as you sleep. Failing memory means I cannot remember the price but I’ll update once I get down to it.
Have a lovely weekend!