Here’s another quick look I did using the Benefit Creaseless Cream eyeshadows. I seem to be doing a lot of eye looks right but the eyes tend to stump most people? Anyway, this is a very quick and dead easy way to get a smokey eye look either for work or to go out partying.
Here’s how I did it.
For the eyes, what you need in this case is unfortunately the Benefit Creaseless Cream eyeshadows. You could try with a substitute but I won’t know how it’ll turn out.
- Apply Strut (charcoal deep blue) on lash line and blend upwards
- Apply Skinny Jeans on lid and blend
- Use any white highlighter and apply on inner corners and on brow bone
- Line and you’re good to go
Its so fast and easy I’ve been doing this look nearly every day, in different variations ever since I picked up Strut. I kept the rest of the face light. For cheeks I’m using the Benefit powder blush in Thrrob. I’m still feeling my way around it so you’ll have to wait a bit for a full review.
If you are interested in the products used for the rest of the face, here they are.
- Face: Shu Uemura Face Architect powder foundation, Guerlain Pressed Illuminating Powder in Nacre des Mers
- Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows in Strut and Skinny Jeans, White powder highlighter, Smashbox Liquid liner
- Cheeks: Benefit Thrrob powder blush
- Lips: Testimo Serumdrape lipstick RD151
You might notice that I always say the looks I do are good for work. The reason is because I do wear these to work. I do the look in the morning, snap a quick picture before I run out the door and there you have it. A work friendly (for me) look. 🙂