Yesterday was Wesak Day here – a holy day for Buddhists, and a holiday for the rest of the country so with many people away for the long weekend, I’m keeping this one short 🙂 Its a good time to take a look at what my beauty blogging sisters have been on about in May 2010.
- Oui Mademoiselle from Chanel Rouge Coco is so calling to me! – RedLusciousLips
- Do the Neutrogena Wave! Sure looks like fun – Lipglosseater
- This girl gives a new meaning to “pink eye” 😛 – SkinDeco
- Someone who thinks Crabtree & Evelyn’s Citron Honey & Coriander hand therapy is da bomb! – Soloverly
- I don’t think I’d ever get my scalp or hair checked out but Pretty Beautiful did! – PrettyBeautiful
I know the Great Singapore Sale is now on in Singapore (duh!) and I’ll be there next week to get my share of the bargains (I hope) but here in Malaysia, sales are hotting up too!
Here are a couple of deals I came across for this weekend.
- Kiehl’s stores – Save RM10 with a minimum of RM100 purchase up to 20 June 2010
- BodyBar – clearance sale up to 70% at their Tropicana City Mall outlet
- Isetan – 4 day anniversary sale to 31 May with up to additional 20% off
- Coach – Spring/Summer clearance is on in Coach stores
If you are travelling, do travel safe! If you are in Singapore, do share your tips on where I can go to get good deals during the sale (well other than trawling Orchard Rd. of course 😉 )
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!