I think someone forgot to turn on the shower for April here. Its been sweltering and I’m still feeling a little out of sorts. So stay indoors, drink lots of water and browse what some of my sisters in beauty have to say for the month of April.
- An Adorable Popcorn fluffy pen from the Adorable Nikki – AskMeWhats
- The bride-to-be thrills us with her stores about shopping and eating around DongDaeMun in Korea – PrettyBeautiful
- Him-spired Tutorials – makeup looks inspired by men – SkinDeco
- Quick and easy DIY clear pink nail polish – Soloverly
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost mask looks promising – Lipglosseater
But since April Showers bring May flowers, let me show you a pretty pot of African Violets I received recently.
Gorgeous aren’t they?
The tag on the pot said they are African Violets (Saintpaulia) although the flowers look more purple than violet which I tend to associate with more blue tones.
They are house plants and meant to be kept indoors and watered sparingly. I’ll try my best to look after this pot. I don’t have a good track record with plants. People have a green thumb, I have a brown thumb – plants tend to die in my care.
Do you have a green thumb or do you have any tips for looking after the African Violets? I’d be happy to pick up some tips!
Enjoy your Saturday!