I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to be in the Chinese New Year mood. Having to spring clean the house to welcome in good fortune has certainly added to my mood because its getting more intensive by the day! Just about 2 more weeks to go now.
If you want to take a break from baking CNY cookies and spring cleaning, drop by to see what the other girls in the beauty blogging circle have been talking about in January 2010. Here are my favourite posts from my beauty blogging brethren (or should it be sistrern?) this January 2010 🙂
- Its not all red lips! Sometimes its pink! – Red Luscious Lips
- Thoughts on Freshkon Mosaic Cosmetic Contact Lenses – Beauty up my Life
- SK-II Whitening Source Derm Definition UV Lotion is Fatal Attraction – Pretty Beautiful
- Excellent tutorial on how to shape your eyebrows – Skindeco
- Ah! Glowy Maui makes me want to get it! – Soloverly
- Its not always about beauty – sometimes its the food that gets us drooling – Lipglosseater
- Declutter your room and your life! Take a cue from Operation Declutter – Beetrice’s Reviews
- Get into the Valentine’s Day mood with Valentine’s Day nail art tutorial – Askmewhats
I’m also trying out something new and organic for the body. No its not something I eat 😛 I know I’ll be eating a lot of this this Chinese New Year and its certainly not organic food 😛
Its the Madara Flower Attack cellulite busting set! Reason: I rediscovered very visible stretch mark lines from all those years of weight gain and weight loss. Urgh! Since I’m vain, and since this claims to show results even on stretch marks in 4 weeks, lets give it a shot. 😀 I’ll be back to report in 4 weeks time – it looks like quite a regime to follow 😛
I’ll be going out soon for a Japanese brunch and lots of girly chit chat to follow. Then, it’ll be back to the closet clearing! I forsee more garbage bags being taken out later today.
Enjoy the weekend whatever you’ll be doing!