Saturday sees me lying in a stupor and probably clearing up the mess I’ve made of the house over the week. Its funny how much one junk can accumulate – I have enough junk mail to make a tidy sum recycling – where do these people get my address from?! I have enough insurance thank you very much grr…
Some deals I know of this week are:-
- Free 7 day custom fit Clinique foundation samples at all Clinique counters until Sept 20 – I picked mine up already!
- Dior Couture has an exclusive sale on bags, wallets, shoes, ready to wear etc at Level 1 Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur on 12 September 2009 (Saturday) 10am-4pm only
- Valiram luxury sales at JW Marriot Hotel until 12 September (Saturday) 10am-8pm – Coach, Jimmy Choo etc
- Try the new Clarins Nude Inspiration Fall 2009 makeup collection at all Clarins counters – free mini makeover to test the products and at Metrojaya MidValley get free gifts with purchases of RM320 and more – check out the new Limited Edition Clarins Face and Blush Duo compact (RM160) – too beautiful to use – seriously! Also try the Eyebrow Pro Palette (RM135) News on these coming up later.
- Oh and have you tried the new Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Masque? Get yourself a sample from any Kiehl’s store – its nice! Makes my skin feel so smooth and pores are visibly minimized. Recommended for oily skins but I have dry-ish skin and I still like it 😀
5 comments ... Read or JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Thanks for the info. Happy weekend!
oh..im still admiring the face & blush duo…and the quartet.. 😀
Ah. I am interested in Kiehl’s. Glad to know it is working for you as i too have dry skin. I suppose as long as you have big pores or oily skin it may be suitable
I’d say its more for oily skin- anyone with dry skin would find it too drying.
Zulfa (joopah) says
Ahh… I’ve been waiting for the Clarins Duo !! Thanks for the info.