No, I’m not bumming in a field of daisies – you’d never guess where I am :D I’m in Singapore! :D Its a last minute decision and the sales are mostly over… sigh… But hey! Once I’m done working, I’m going to trawl Orchard Road anyway and maybe check out Sephora :)
Which brings me to some thoughts about the state of my skin lately. Its been behaving wonderfully and looking and feeling smooth and glowy *touch wood*. I’ve no idea what’s doing its job especially because I’m having bad nights, long work days and am generally very tired! For now, I’m attributing it to a combination of the Vichy Pore Refine Essence (after more than 1 month, I must say its helped minimize pores and generally refine the skin wonderfully), staying cool with the thermal spa water face mists, Paul & Joe powder foundation, various hydrating moisturizers, Neutrogena deep cleansing lotion and Clarins Hydraquench cream mask. But shh… we don’t want to jinx it :P
Back in Malaysia, we’ve got some deals and steals this weekend worth checking out:-
- L’oreal Warehouse Sale in Ipoh (link) – 1, 2 August 2009 | L’oreal Maybelline and Garnier at Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh – Yay for those in Ipoh! Go shop up a storm!
- Thanks to reader Ling, I’m told that there is some stock clearance going on at the YSL Counter in Robinsons The Gardens where the YSL Touche Eclat is going for a mere RM79.90 (usual RM131)!! Guess who was down there in a flash to pick one up to try? :D Thank you for the info Ling!
- Guerlain 15% off Guerlain Rouge G lipstick – Bring any used lipstick (any brand) to Guerlain counters in Parkson KLCC or Pavilion ONLY and get 15% off the Rouge G lipstick – I wanted to get this, but didn’t have the time over the week.
- H20+ Warehouse Sale (link and report) – On now until 2 August | At 1 Utama Rainforest Bargain Area Ground Floor | For me, after trying a few items from the brand, the only thing really worth getting from H20+ is the Face Oasis hydrating treatment. I tried the Milk Shower Gel set and the smell was too strong as was the case with most of the other items. Nothing else impressed me tremendously although if they have the Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment, grab it! Then again, I guess the brand’s worth trying if its cheap – just don’t be disappointed :)
- MPH Book stores are on sale – If you don’t like going to dusty warehouses, the MPH book store sale is a good time to pick up some more current titles at a discount. Most books are going for 10% off with some going at 30% and up to 50%. I’m a bookworm so I’d already picked up some reading material from some favourite authors. Does anyone else read Lindsey Davis and the Marcus Didius Falco series? :D
Next week, look forward to an exclusive GWP Voucher for those who have been thinking of getting the Strivectin-SD eye cream and something that hasn’t been going on for a while here… a Giveaway! Its going to be an exciting week ahead :D