When I was first learning how to do my eye makeup, I used to experiment with bright bright colours. Bit of a paradox isn’t it? There I was struggling with application and I’d indulge in blues and greens and sometimes both together!
I used to think that blues and greens were clashing colours, but I soon learnt that some Blues and Greens were a gorgeous if bright combination.
I decided to sport a bright tropical look recently for a bit of fun and these were the products I used.
Remember you can always use any other brand so long as you have the colours on hand:-
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder – #915 (lime green), (bright blue), (Gold)
- I Nuovi pencil liner in Sapphire
- Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara
No tutorials from me, just an idea of a look to sport or just to try out at home. Its fun and bright and conjures up images of swaying palm trees and margaritas 🙂
Here’s how I did my Tropical Paradise look:-
- Cream Eyeshadow all over lid as base.
- Lime Green on inner part of eyelid
- Bright blue on outer part of eyelid blended with green and on lash line
- Gold all over to blend and on brow bone.
- Blue sparkle eyeliner to line
Now you try it! 🙂 Have a great weekend!