We are halfway through September 2007. Where did the time go? Fall is officially here although our sweltering tropical weather doesn’t make it feasible to parade fall fashions and jewelled tones that characterize fall makeup. Here are 5 articles that caught my eye in the last fortnight:
- A touch of blusher highlights some items she wants from Japan. I like that she had lots of pictures of brands we don’t really see outside of Japan so that’s why she get a mention this week!
- I missed PJ’s articles on how to go about getting yourselves some samples from the counters so I’m highlighting them here too: Part 1 & Part 2. She gets double bill this fortnight!
- Sesame over at Viva Woman highlights the health and beauty benefits of Omega-3 fish oils. I’m so glad I listened to my mother when she told me to take these!
- Doris of Live Life… Organics & Your Health offers some tips to stay beautiful and healthy.
- Drugstore Beauty Queen shows us how to make chocolate lip balm.Yummy!
I take requests to be featured too, if you’ve written something that you feel ought to be featured somewhere. Just read about my Beauty Roundup project and drop me a line! The next installment goes out on 1 October 2007.
~ Paris B ~