The last fortnight saw me being rather busy at work so I was not able to blog-hop as much as I’d like. However, I still managed to pick up some articles and some new sites which interested me and which I felt would be instructive.
- Vivawoman warned about using nano-based beauty products. I felt this was timely warning considering that there are various new brands available that tout the use of nano technology.
- Canadian Beauty wrote a great article on how to create a nice smokey eye without having to use a ton of brushes and implements. I do the same thing so I was happy to highlight this article!
- Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen has a wonderful site for the woman on the street. I love her writing style and comments on the translucent trend and even her rant is a good read. Do drop by her site. I have her on RSS.
- If you have a beach party coming up and want to know how you should dress for it, head on over to I am Fashion to read all about how they prepared for their beach party wear.
- I don’t need Botox treatments and I’m scared silly of needles but Jenni wrote of her Botox experience and Botox Tips which I felt would be useful for people considering this procedure.
That’s all for this fortnight. If you know of a site or article that should be featured or if you’d like your site or article to be featured in the upcoming Beauty Roundup on 15 September, do read about my Beauty Roundup and drop me an email!
Till then, stay beautiful!