Giddy Tiger told us how vain she was (89%!) and then tagged me to see how vain I am on the vain-o-meter.
Are you surprised at the results below? I mean I do run a beauty site and all…
You Are 47% Vain
You’re a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don’t think less of those who aren’t as pretty as you!
How Vain Are You?
Honestly, I’m not hehe… I’m vain to an extent but I’ve pretty much gotten more comfortable with me in recent years. That is, in my view, more important than anything you can put on your face or body.
Here were my answers to the questions:
1. You check out your reflection in windows. – Sometimes. I check to see my hair isn’t sticking out in 20 directions as its wont to do but otherwise I don’t primp 😉 Part of the reason is because windows aren’t reflective enough. Now, give me a shiny surface and you can bet I’ll be checking me out in it. LOL…..
2. Your closet is chock full of the latest styles, even if your credit card suffers for it a little. -Never. I love my money too much to spend it on trendy items. I prefer to go for classic designs but I will sacrifice for bags.
3. You buy tons of personal care products, from expensive moisturizers to specialty shampoo – Always. Ah! Guilty as charged! I have boxes (yes, boxes) of bath and body stuff, skincare stuff and I’ve gone the gamut from high end to low end everything. Ask me and I’ll probably have tried it at some point LOL… I’m now on a “use-it-up” challenge so will be using up all my stuff before buying.
4. You dream of being a movie star or model – Never. I think I’m too jaded for this.
5. If you started to lose your looks, your self esteem would likely suffer – Never. I was never much of a looker before in the conventional sense, so I’m pretty happy being me right now.
6. If you weren’t happy with your looks in some way, you would consider cosmetic surgery – Never. I’m too scared of pain.
7. You wear designer underwear – sometimes. Hey, a girl’s got to feel sexy on the inside even if you are in staid corporate clothes on the outside 😉
8. Besides showering, it takes you at least 20 minutes to get dressed and primped for the day – Always. Ok guilty again. I spend the most time trying to get my eyeshadow right. I get paranoid if it doesn’t look right, and mascara takes ages as well because I’m a doofus. But like Giddy Tiger, I do tend to forget to touch up my lipstick (I don’t like gloss – too goopy and I hate how my hair sticks to my lips when the wind blows) as the day goes by. I guess I’m not that vain after all.
9. You enjoy getting your picture taken – rarely. Haha… I’m camera shy, that explains the mysterious Paris B eh? 😉
10. If you see someone of your gender who is hot, you immediately start silently critiquing them- Always. Sigh. Sorry. I’m a bitch that way. 😉
I know some other vain-pots who should tell us how they score on the vain-o-meter: