Now that we all have our skincare in place, brands are coming up with boosters. These are usually products, like serums, that perform a specific function – to give your skin that boost it needs, based on what you need.
Bobbi Brown launched 6 of these targeted solutions, depending on what your skin needs. I know it feels like we were just talking about Bobbi Brown yesterday, but that was a bit of an impromptu post haha!
The Bobbi Brown Remedies come in 6 versions, to target 6 different skin problems you may face. They are:-
- Skin Clarifier No. 75 – to target pores and blemishes, to balance oil and to unclog and clarify pores
- Skin Reviver No. 91 – for dull, tired skin, to energize skin and protect from environmental aggressors
- Skin Moisture Solution No. 86 – for dry, parched skin to help increase skin moisture factor
- Skin Fortifier No. 93 – for loss of elasticity, to help repair skin barrier
- Skin Relief No. 80 – for redness and irritated skin, to calm and quiet your irritated skin
- Skin Salve No. 57 – for chapped and cracked skin, to protect and provide a barrier to help skin heal
A few months ago, I was sent a limited edition Bobbi Brown Remedies Recovery Rescue Kit mini set with 3 little samples, so I could have a go at them, to see what I thought. These mini sets are available for sale for a limited time in stores, so ask if they still have them, if you’re interested. As for me, here’s what I thought, after I’m almost finished with these – figured I better get going, before I had nothing left to photograph! LOL! 😀