Update: Last space left for the MWS GWP! If you have purchased the RM250 voucher, or are planning to, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the password ‘mywomenstuff’ to be eligible for the special gwp travel set. First 10 will get it
Over this past 2 weeks, I told you about a couple of the new Dior Nude makeup to hit the counters – Backstage foundation brushes, the new Rouge Dior Nude lipsticks and there is also a new incarnation of the Diorskin Nude foundation. We all love to master that “no makeup” makeup look or at least, the “barely there” makeup look and the stuff Dior has come up with this year has been impressive. So why not discover the Nude Trend for yourself? (I will be! )
This is just a quick shout out for a promotion that Dior is running on October 6 and 13, 2012 at The Gardens and Pavilion KL respectively for a Diorskin Nude private coaching session. I think its quite a good deal and I’m going to join in the fun because its my birthday month (!!) which is why I’m sharing it
The deal is thus:
Purchase a RM250 voucher at the following places:-
- Dior counters at Jusco or Metrojaya Midvalley – for slots on 6 October 2012 at The Gardens; or
- Dior counter at Parkson Pavilion KL – for slots on 13 October 2012 at Parkson Pavilion KL
The RM250 voucher is fully redeemable towards Dior products at the counter you purchased it from plus you will be entitled to:-
- A 1 hour (approx) one to one private coaching session with a Dior Backstage makeup artist who will share with you tips for the perfect Nude makeup and show you how to get the best from the new Nude makeup i.e. a makeover! Ask all the questions you want – its your best way to learn!
- A special door gift – A pouch with a mini Nude lipstick and concealer
- After your session, head back to the makeup counter and redeem your RM250 voucher for products
Now, if you are a MWS reader (which of course you are, because you are all terribly awesome that way!) there’s something special for the first 10 readers
who head down to either counters to purchase the voucher and give the secret password “My Women Stuff“ (see details above) – you will be entitled to receive an extra special Dior skincare travel set worth RM800. There are only 10 sets reserved for the first 10 readers who purchase the vouchers so erm… you know what to do
So, what can RM250 get you? Here’s a quick idea
With RM250 you could pick up:-
Granted, you may have to top up a little bit, depending on what you eventually choose to take home. These are some of my favourite items from the brand
I’ve booked my slot for October 6 at The Gardens, at about 10 or 11am so if you plan to be there too, please come and say hi
Enjoy the weekend, peeps!
Please check details at the counters where you purchase your vouchers. Time slots are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. Terms & Conditions may apply.