RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

in Foundation,Makeup,Primer,Product Reviews

I used to be very active on a makeup forum back before I started blogging, and at the time the “star foundation” everyone was raving over worldwide, was the RMK cream foundation. Any request for a foundation rec would inevitably throw up RMK. Yet I was also warned repeatedly that the cream foundation might be a little heavy for our tropical weather so I was always a little afraid to try it. Why did no one then ever tell me there was a lighter liquid foundation option?! icon razz RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

Well let me tell you now, that there is a liquid foundation and there is a makeup base and they are both excellent products.

rmk base foundation6 RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

The products themselves are superb and I don’t hand out superlatives like this lightly. Texture is featherlight on skin, colour match is very impressive, and it is just an all round winner.

I will however grouse about the packaging, as we’ll see. Yeah, it would appear that nothing is really perfect. Sigh…

Let’s get the packaging out of the way first so I can go on and rah rah about the foundation and base itself icon smile RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered The bottles are frosted glass with a matte grey plastic twist on cap. Don’t be fooled by the colour of the foundation in the bottle – they all look much much darker than they really are. Trust me, I was at the counter going “NO WAY!” when the SA first showed me the colour I was matched to #201. It looks very dark and pink and dull in the frosted bottle.

Twist off the cap and you get this for both makeup base and for liquid foundation.

rmk base foundation5 RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

Boo! icon sad RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered It is a pour out system and I really really dislike this sort of bottles because of wastage. Someone told me a tip to get around it though. Instead of pouring it out, as I normally do, I should just cover the hole with my finger, up turn the bottle and then apply to skin.

It works. It is a bit of a bummer, but it works, and happily, this light textured foundation and makeup base is easy to apply with fingers too. In fact, for the foundation, I personally prefer using my fingers to apply this as opposed to using a foundation brush. The finish seems better and smoother somehow.

The texture for both products is featherlight. On skin, you hardly feel like you’re wearing anything, which is awesome in our sort of weather.

rmk base foundation3 RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

Left: RMK Makeup Base Right: Liquid foundation #201 (Ignore colour in this swatch. The one below is more accurate)

The makeup base looks pink in the bottle and swatched heavily here, appears whitish. However, on skin it is transparent. I only apply a very thin layer and it feels very different to other makeup bases or primers I’ve tried. Firstly, there is absolutely zero silicone feel. It just feels like a light gel liquid on skin. Its like applying a serum on the skin. Its that light and I love it. Its in a class of its own, seriously.

As for the performance, I find that the finish it gives to products layered over it is less perfect than other thicker primers I have tried. It doesn’t quite fill up pores and I don’t get as airbrushed a finish as I do with other primers. It does help makeup stay on my skin better and its more natural and comfortable, but it just doesn’t give as perfect a finish. That’s what I feel anyway.

I do like it because I like the texture and I”m not crazy about looking air brushed but if you are, then you may prefer something a little thicker with more coverage and maybe more silicone in it. This one is super light. RMK does have other creamier bases which might do the trick for those wanting something a little more but I haven’t tried those so I can’t compare.

As for the liquid foundation, here’s something to take note of. You must ensure that it is properly shaken up before use. The foundation is an emulsion so once you leave it standing, it will tend to separate. Shaking it up ensures that the product is properly mixed up and you get an even colour. I find it useful to shake it up while holding it upside down. This seems to ensure that the product settled on the bottom is properly mixed.

Then, pour it out into your palm, the back of your hand or a dish if you prefer; or as I’ve mentioned above, cover the hole with your finger and upturn the bottle, then apply product to face. I usually draw on 2 stripes on the side of my face, and then blend it out. The product is very liquid so it goes a long way but the coverage is awesome. I usually only apply a thin layer all over and it gives a very lovely,very natural and smooth coverage that lasts me all day, even without the base.

I have read that this product may oxidise on skin but I did not experience it myself. I take #201 which is the lightest shade in the pink toned range. The liquid foundation comes in yellow tones starting with #1, pink tones starting with #2 and some deep brown tones.

Here’s the comparison of RMK Liquid Foundation #201 to some other liquid foundations that I also wear. The colours are surprisingly diverse but all seem to wear well on me. How odd.

rmk base foundation4 RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

Comparison L-R: (1) Clinique Even Better Makeup Fresh Beige  (2) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10 (3) RMK liquid foundation #201 (4) Diorskin Forever 010 (5) Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation I00

In tone, I find that the RMK is closest to the Dior Forever foundation. In texture, it is closest to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.  Diorskin Forever gives better coverage than the RMK but the RMK gives a more natural finish. So if you prefer a light textured, almost water like foundation that feels like nothing on your skin, yet makes it look quite flawless, do take a look at the RMK one.

For blemishes and pigmentation, when I use this foundation, I just layer on more on the areas that need coverage in lieu of using a concealer. It never looks too thick or over done and it covers up perfectly. Saves lots of time because I don’t need to fiddle around with a separate concealer unless I want a perfectly flawless base icon smile RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

In a nutshell

I don’t know why its taken me so long to try the RMK base products but I’m very glad I did. The RMK Makeup Base is a very light textured gel emulsion base that applies transparent on skin. Unlike a thicker primer, I feel that it does not cover up pores as well although it does provide a good base for the colour cosmetics that go on the skin. It feels featherlight and is very comfortable with none of that silicone primer feel. Those who want something that gives an airbrushed finish may not like this as much. The liquid foundation is also featherlight in texture, being almost like a water. It spreads very easily and I find that using fingers gives a better finish than using a foundation brush. Coverage is very good and I can even use it as a concealer without it looking too thick. The pink tones have a brightening effect on my skin and it dries down a little matte. The only grouse I have with the products is the packaging. The bottles should really come with a pump for ease of use and to prevent wastage. I am prepared to overlook it for now, because really, its impressive stuff.

Pros: Lovely feather light texture for both makeup base and liquid foundation, Makeup base feels very comfortable on skin without that silicone primer feel, Liquid foundation provides very good coverage although it is very liquid and light, Liquid foundation looks very natural on skin and for me does not turn oily at all

Cons: Bottle needs a pump, Pricey initially, Liquid foundation needs to be shaken well before use

Who will like this: Anyone who likes a very light good coverage liquid foundation and makeup base, Anyone who does not mind a finish that is more matte instead of creamy or glowy

Here is the unretouched images showing you just why I love this foundation so much

rmk base foundation RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

You can see that the base does nothing for my skin but it is transparent. The foundation shade I use is #201 and although coverage is very good, it is not 100% so you can still see some pigmentation shadows and a shadow of the blemish on my chin. It actually looks much better in real life because the camera does enhance a lot of flaws. Unless you are a superstar, never base anything on how you look on camera but how you look in the mirror. You’ll be happier that way icon wink RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

#201 being a little pink toned also has a bit of brightening effect which is great of course icon razz RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered I find that it also dries down a little more matte without too much glow to the skin but not as flat as the Diorskin Forever or Clarins Everlasting foundation. So if you don’t like that sort of finish and prefer something more creamy and glowy then this one may not be for you. Here’s the ingredient list for those interested.

rmk base foundation2 RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation have all your bases well covered

Have you tried the RMK Makeup Base or their Liquid Foundation? Any thoughts?

I love them both, but I love the liquid foundation a little more than the makeup base because I’m not one to use a makeup base often. So whilst they work well together, they work just as well separately and I’d pick the liquid foundation if you wanted to try just one of them. RMK just needs to get their act together and put a pump in these bottles already! I was told once that RMK’s strengths lie in their base products and I will agree. The colour cosmetics are pretty but I don’t feel them very much. Their base products however are very impressive.

RMK Makeup Base and Liquid Foundation Price: RM135/30ml each Availability: RMK counters – Isetan KLCC, Isetan The Gardens, Parkson Pavilion

Disclosure: Makeup Base was provided for consideration. For posting guidelines please read my disclaimer.

Hanny Daforcena
August 8, 2012 at 8:41 am

So… if I have the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua I won’t need this right? *Twiddles fingers innocently*
Hanny Daforcena recently blogged…Tired Of Your Usual Look? Try A Pop Of Color! (You Don’t Have To Look Like A Chinese Opera Singer For Color!)My Profile

August 9, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Well if it works for you :) I personally am not a fan of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua which I find has too much alcohol. I don’t usually fuss about with alcohol but it doesn’t feel comfortable on my skin. I much much prefer using Bourjois to Chanel! LOL :)

Jyoan August 8, 2012 at 8:51 am

The foundation sounds pretty much like Japanese sunscreens, the way it is an emulsion, and really light. haha, I am huge fan of Japanese sunscreens, so I think I will like this I am looking for a foundation. Unfortunately, I need to use up my Bourjois and Revlon Photoready Mousse before I get itchy hand and buy yet another bottle of foundation.

August 9, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Oh yes, its quite typically Japanese :) Did you like the Photoready Mousse? I absolutely disliked it (but am yet to write about it which I should) and Bourjois is a great foundation by me! :)

Jyoan August 9, 2012 at 8:51 pm

hahaha, yes, bought Bourjois because of MWS.

No, I don’t really like the Revlon Mousse. BUT I do think it’s excellent at coverage!!! It makes me looks absolutely porcelain-faced.

The smell is a big turn off for me. And the dispense method is another turn-off. I can never quite control how much I want. =( And the spray-can gets so dirty after use.

August 13, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Ah glad the Bourjois rec worked out! I never quite got the hang of the mousse thing. Like you I dislike a lot of things more of it than I like so it gets harder day by day to actually find something good to say about it :P What a challenge! lol

LeGeeque August 8, 2012 at 9:07 am

Nyarrr… I want this now… And because you and I share foundation shades…. hehe ;)

August 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm

hehe… there are some online sites that ship internationally! ;)

Grace
August 8, 2012 at 9:20 am

Now im itching to get one!

August 9, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Teehee… I hope you get to test it out and see if it’ll work for you :)

germs August 8, 2012 at 9:41 am

i was eyeing this for quite a long time as well, but just couldn’t justify paying so much for a bottle without a pump. like hellooo how much can a cheap plastic pump cost to the manufacturer right? haha. now you have me tempted all over again :) i like the brightening effect it has on you!

August 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Indeed! I faced the same problem with Nars but at least they offered the option to buy a cheap plastic pump. Hello? Buy the pump?! No thanks :P There is a rumour we might see more friendly packaging coming soon. Will update when I know details! ;)

Jan S August 8, 2012 at 9:49 am

Thanks for the review :) I tried these 2 recently too and was totally impressed! I can safely say these are my HG base products. If only they would improve the packaging…

August 9, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Yay Jan! :D I have too many bases I like to call these HG but they are among those I’d keep and repurchase. Am hoping they do something about the packaging too! Its crazy :P

Stacey
August 8, 2012 at 10:02 am

from ur pictures, I am impressed with the coverage! but then again.. i don’t need more foundation, i have been buying but never finished using any..
Stacey recently blogged…Review: Lip Ice Sheer Colour Lip BalmMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Haha yes the foundation curse :P I have quite a few bottles lying around too and maybe I just don’t use them enough :P

peach_ August 8, 2012 at 10:24 am

Oooo, I’d totally forgotten about this foundation! I remember all the models were using it years back because of how natural it looks, and alway using a lighter color through the center of the face, and a darker one for the perimeter of the face.
peach_ recently blogged…Athletes Love Nail Art at the 2012 London OlympicsMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 3:59 pm

That’s an interesting tip Peach! I imagine that’s one method of face contouring, although I can’t imagine buying 2 bottles of foundation just for this :P

Stephanie/Yukaeshi
August 8, 2012 at 10:38 am

I LOVE the RMK Liquid Foundation, it’s my first proper liquid foundation (And the one that started my “craze” for liquid foundations) and even though I am still trying out other foundations I still come back to RMK because it’s so lightweight and natural. And yes, my gripe is with the lack of pump- the glass bottle I can sort of handle (Even when travelling and I really need to bring this along there’s still bubble wrap!) but the dispensing method does lead to wastage sometimes! :( I’ve reviewed it too by the way! :)
Stephanie/Yukaeshi recently blogged…Delayed Saturday Meme- 5 HG Skincare/MakeupMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:02 pm

That’s awesome to know Stephanie! Like you, I can handle the fact the bottle is glass – it feels sturdy and thick and as you’ve said, possible to travel with. But its definitely not a foundation you can use in a hurry. I’ve wasted a lot in my time, and that finger over hole method works well, but takes a little long. Hope the new incarnation will sport friendlier packaging :)

Fiona Loh August 8, 2012 at 10:51 am

I was about to blog about this duo this week too!

Love the base and liquid foundation. Been using it daily for the past few weeks :). I’m not happy with the pour out system too. It’s harder to control the amount. The first few times I poured too much :(
Fiona Loh recently blogged…How I Spend 1 Hour in the BathroomMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Great minds and all that :) I’m a little more ambivalent about the base, only liking it because of the serum texture but the foundation really has wormed its way into my list of staples. Glad to know others out there love it as much as I do :)

Fiona Loh August 9, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Yes and you blogged about Clarins hand cream today which is also in my upcoming post lol!!

Actually I have Creamy Foundation sample too and I’m surprised it’s not as heavy as I think. Coverage wise is quite similar to Liquid Foundation. Not too thick though.
Fiona Loh recently blogged…Review: Love It or Hate It? Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone IlluminatorMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Haha! Mind reader! ;) Its great to know the Creamy Foundation isn’t as heavy as I thought it might be. I might have to go and give it a try because I really got scared off all those years ago :P

Del August 8, 2012 at 10:54 am

One of my favorite foundations, it’s a big pain for me since I can only buy it when I visit Asia.

August 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Ah! But there are some online sites that ship internationally (depending on where you are) ;) Try beautybay.com and lookfantastic.com both of which are UK based. I haven’t used them (They don’t ship to me) but I know of people who have :)

Efrain
August 8, 2012 at 10:55 am

This is the only problem of reading a Malaysian blog, I can’t find some stuff that looks interesting; don’t worry Paris I still like to read reviews ;)
Efrain recently blogged…Mi opinión sobre: Cleanance Gel de AvèneMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Haha sorry about that Efrain! ;) There are 2 sites I know of that ship RMK to selected international countries but I’m not sure if Mexico is on the list – lookfantastic.com and beautybay.com Good to know availability doesn’t turn you away from reading! ;)

trah August 8, 2012 at 12:20 pm

You’ve piqued my interest again, Paris! I use liquid foundation as concealer too and impressed with the overall coverage in your photos.

Now I have more options to choose when I replace my current brand as I wanted to try Lunasol Water Liquid Foundation.

August 9, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I bought a tube of the Lunasol foundation but haven’t given it a go yet – time for me to I guess? ;)

kimmyz October 21, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Hi Paris!

Just wanted to ask if you have tried the Lunasol foundation that ya bought? I am torn between Lunasol and the Double Wear from Estee Lauder, especially when there are new shades coming out. (thanks so much for sharing the foundation tips btw!). Hope to hear from you soon!

October 22, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I have and I like it but I have not yet tried Double Wear so I cannot compare just yet. Reviews will come up in time, but not in the next few days :)

Sze Ling August 8, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Ahhhh! I hate that open-top-pour-out bottle. (Yes NARS Sheer Glow, I’m talking about you too!)

What a bummer. I’m going to pass just because of the dispensing system. Would have loved to try it. :( The foundation looks real nice on you.
Sze Ling recently blogged…Birthday CupcakeMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I guess I just never learn from my mistakes. I disliked the Sheer Matte foundation too for packaging. Hopefully RMK is listening and is working on the packaging! ;)

Gin August 8, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Raise hand~~
Paris, from your review, there isn’t much mention about the base… Does that mean it does nothing besides prolong the wearing hours of foundation? Dies it brighten or tone control or matyfy or anything???
Would u say that it is safe for me to just purchase the foundation and skip base?
*calculative self kicks in*

August 9, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Hey Gin, I’m not really one for base so while this one is very nice, and I do like how it feels – lovely like a gel serum – I don’t see any other benefit from using it so I would in fact go with the Revlon one which feels thicker and not as comfortable but offers a smoother base and is friendlier to my wallet :) So yes you can go right ahead and get the foundation without getting the base as well. Its nice to have them both but the base is optional, I feel as any other base will work too.

gin August 9, 2012 at 8:08 pm

yay for money saved! thank you Paris! *hug*
but i still feel puzzled… why rmk sells a product that does nothing? weird for rmk standard..
on a side note: i DISLIKE PUMP packaging! a lot of wastage in the end! TUBE with a SMALL NOZZLE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm

It does do something, Gin. It keeps makeup on longer and doesn’t oil up nor does it feel heavy or siliconey :) Its just not as visible I guess as other primers. Still good stuff but for a non primer user I guess I can do without ;)

Honey August 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Paris dearie, how is this compared to Shiseido Perfect Refining foundie? I’m thinking more of the finishing. Also, are these good for combo to oily skin type?

August 9, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Hmm… Compared to Shiseido, I’d say Shiseido has a more fluid, creamier texture. In terms of finish, they are about the same on skin. Both offer good coverage although I think the Shiseido may offer slightly better coverage as I do have to layer the RMK a bit over marks while with the Shiseido I don’t need to layer as much. I honestly am not sure how the RMK will stand up to combo-oily skin as my skin tends to being a little dry. Sorry!

Firn August 8, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I really want to love RMK’s base products but they all break me out badly (except the amazing pressed powder). :(

How does it compare to Lunasol’s skin modeling liquid foundation? That is my current holy grail for dewy buildable foundation. Matte finishes make me look flat. :/

August 9, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Oh sorry to hear that Firn! :( I haven’t tried Lunasol’s foundation yet. I have a tube of the Water Gel Foundation and plan to give it a go soon. I do hear that its a very good base too so I’m quite interested to see how it fares :) I don’t usually go for very matte foundation too. It looks too fake on me.

Firn August 9, 2012 at 6:44 pm

I stay away from thick textured foundations as I find them difficult to blend out. I think Lunasol has one of the best finishes and touches up like a dream too.

August 13, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Ah lovely! I shall break out my Lunasol foundation soon!

Sukie August 8, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Hello hello! I’m getting really curious about RMK’s base products seeing you feature them as much loved ones! I shall make it a point to get both the Liquid Foundation and the Pressed Powder N once I lift myself off this foundation ban! =D

August 9, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Hello Sukie, you’ve zeroed in on 2 of the items I like! :D I know RMK is available in the UK and online there so you have lots of time to wait out your ban (or see if you can snag a sample of the liquid foundation in the meantime ;) )

Iza August 8, 2012 at 10:37 pm

I love it!!! I am #105. Plan to buy the base whem Laura Mercier primer is finished.

August 9, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Yay for a fellow fan Iza! :D

Jess August 9, 2012 at 1:11 am

Yay, One of my favourite foundation, looking luminous & natural! And please RMK pls revamp your bottle and put in a pump!

August 9, 2012 at 4:17 pm

With so many of us asking for the pump, I hope RMK is listening! Such a bummer to have such a lovely product let down by silly packaging :P

Becca
August 9, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Wow–that sounds amazing! I love serums and anything that’s really light and refreshing on the skin. Because I have such oily skin, I need something really light otherwise my skin starts to feel all covered up by the layers of products and produces more oil–so thin layers are good! And that foundation looks INCREDIBLE on your skin Paris! Definitely very natural looking. I really want to try it!
Becca recently blogged…The Friday MixerMy Profile

August 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Oooh Becca I think you’ll really like the texture of this RMK base! I just don’t know how good it is at controlling oil :P Can you get RMK where you are?

mckhor August 9, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Hi Paris!
I am going to buy a bottle of liquid foundation since my current one is going to finish soon. At first i plan to get the Clinique Even Better Makeup foundation after read your review on it but this RMK liquid foundation looks pretty good on you! So can i know how are both of them differ in terms of finishing , coverage and quality? Which one do you prefer?

August 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Hiya! Ok Even Better has a creamier texture while RMK has a much lighter watery texture. Even Better has sunscreen while RMK doesn’t. In terms of finishing, I think Even Better has a more dewy finish and RMK a little more matte but makes skin look a little brighter (because I’m using the pink base one) Coverage for both is quite equal. I think it comes down to preferences. Try to test them both and see which texture you prefer because I think it comes down to that :)

Joy Chong
August 10, 2012 at 7:43 pm

RMK Foundation has light sun protection at SPF14 PA++ :)

August 13, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Oops! Thanks for the correction :)

lee August 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm

i have repurchased RMK foundation for 2 times already, it has a light texture which is what i wanted, as if i put on creamy foundation, my fine lines will be prominent, so beside this the Lunasol liquid foundation is my other option too which both give a light coverage and grow on my face. The 2 bad things of RMK foundation is without the pump and it turn to a fishy smell in less than 3 months of using. I have tried my ultimate best not to use my finger to be in contact with the opening, but it still turn to fishy smell very soon. As well as the manufacturing date of the foundation is normally 1 year back or more than 1 year back product. Anyway i am still unable to find any foundation which is so light in texture without emphasizing in my fine lines, so i still have to stick to RMK foundation at this moment :)

August 13, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Hiya Lee, I didn’t notice the fishy smell eeps! Wouldn’t be nice to have a fishy smelling foundation :P I’ll monitor and see if it starts to smell after the 3 month mark. Hopefully not :P I hear there’s a new foundation coming out with a nozzle so let’s hope that comes out soon and is as good :)

Regina August 9, 2012 at 9:15 pm

There’s a new RMK gel creamy foundation that will be launched in Sept 2012 with a pump! I can’t wait to try that! :) I recently discovered that RMK is very popular among japanese and being very fair like the japanese, I think this foundation will work!

I currently on MUFE HD in 110 and it’s too pink toned on me. The SA thought I had pink undertones just because I’ve redness on my face. *sigh* Any idea how to make my foundation work?

August 13, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up Regina! I have heard rumblings of it too and it will most definitely be a welcome addition to the line. Why they never thought to put a nozzle or pump on the bottle in the first place, I’d never understand :P As for your dilemma, I’d suggest finding someone to give or sell the foundation to. Base is the hardest to “make do” with because if it doesn’t match, it can look terribly weird. Otherwise, you could also try mixing it with moisturiser and using as a tinted moisturiser (a sheer colour may work better) or mixing it with a foundation that is more yellow toned?

Hong August 16, 2012 at 12:37 am

Hi.

Compare to all the foundations shown above, (1) Clinique Even Better Makeup Fresh Beige, (2) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10, (3) RMK liquid foundation #201, (4) Diorskin Forever 010, and (5) Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation I00, or any others
Which one is the best? I have acne scar and pigmentation on my face with combination skin >.<
I've tried Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation and it has no stickiness fell without finish powder on. Since RMK liquid foundation claims its waterproof, does it give a non stickiness feel too without applying any loose powder?

TQ. ^_^

August 20, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi Hong, just based on the foundations shown in this post, I’d rate them in my order of preference as follows:-

RMK – Shiseido – Dior – Clinique – Chanel

None of them feel sticky on my skin and I have combination skin too. All work well for me except the Chanel which I don’t quite like. Of the lot, I think RMK is the least sticky. Dior too has very long staying power. If you have the time, the reviews of each foundation featured is clickable from the names and you can get an idea of what I think of them :)