Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

in Events,Jewelry

Last week, I introduced you to Agnes B. the newest fashion/accessories brand to open up shop in town. I focused mostly on the bags because that’s their main stay. But I also wanted to show you something that caught my eye more than the bags did <- I know, horrors! icon razz Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

agnes b bijoux Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Agnes b. Bijoux Key and Bow necklace – RM400

The Agnes b. Bijoux collection of jewellery accessories. I’ve been on a bit of an accessories kick lately so quite naturally, my eye was drawn to these. The first thing that caught my eye was this adorable key and bow necklace. Studded with swarovski crystals, it is the prettiest thing I’d seen in a while. It has a good weight, and hangs on a chain that isn’t too short nor too long and looks so girly and pretty, I was tempted to just get it. I didn’t, but I might. Who knows icon razz Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Another quirky necklace I spotted looked right out of Puss in Boots.

agnes b bijoux2 Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Agnes b. Bijoux Musketeer necklace – RM500

It is part of the Musketeer collection and there are lovely enamelled charms you can wear on a charm bracelet, or on a necklace. I can imagine that cat lovers will love to own this beautiful, elegant cat charm. The lobster claw looks like it will fit a charm bracelet with thinner links so if you already have one, just get the charm and add it on. Or you can get the charm bracelets here too.

agnes b bijoux4 Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Agnes b. Charms from RM240

There were some signature pieces as well, if that catches your fancy. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets that you can attach charms on. Some slightly pricier ranges are made of silver. The others are, I believe, rhodium which does not tarnish as easily.

agnes b bijoux3 Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

In the main, I liked looking at the Agnes b Bijoux collection. They looked delicate and well crafted. I don’t own anything from them yet, but I guess I know where to look for something that is pretty and maybe a little quirky and out of the mainstream. Not all jewellery has to be about statement pieces. Sometimes, its just about a pretty bauble that makes you happy icon smile Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Do you own any jewellery pieces from Agnes b? How does the quality measure up? I may go back and take a second look at the items they have in store and see if anything really catches my fancy. When I was there, it was too hurried for me to look properly icon smile Pretty and charming little trinkets from Agnes B Bijoux

Agnes b. Voyage is at Shop 106A, First Floor, Suria KLCC – In between Isetan and Swarovski and 2 shops down from Kate Spade (layout as of time of writing)

xin
May 6, 2012 at 10:41 am

they are very cute indeed! love the charms!
xin recently blogged…Friday’s Life SnippetsMy Profile

May 6, 2012 at 10:03 pm

I love the look of the charms too! :)

Jennifer May 6, 2012 at 11:19 am

The key and bow necklace looks charming! My sister has just turned 21 and 21 usually signifies freedom and adulthood, hence the key pendant has always been symbolic. Haha. My mum is quite set to bring my sister to Poh Kong or one of those jewellers because she’s too traditional that way :)

May 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Ooh this would be a perfect gift for a 21year old, now that you mention it :D I just thought it so cute and delicate! I think your sis will love this one ;)

Yuki
May 6, 2012 at 11:49 am

I like d key n bow necklace. It’s so cute :D

May 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm

It was the one that caught my (and everyone else’s) eye too!

Sam
May 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm

They look pretty, especially the bracelet. Hope the quality is good (really off Swarovski after my new ring lost a crystal after 3 months and they claimed I damaged it!). I need a new midrange jewellery line!
Sam recently blogged…Revlon Lip ButtersMy Profile

May 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Yikes! So sorry to hear about Swarovski! I have an adorable owl necklace from Swarovski I’ve worn a few times thankfully with no mishaps :) I don’t know about the quality of these, since I don’t own any but they looked fairly decent, just maybe a bit pricey for costume jewellery

Bugs May 6, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Oooo, the key and bow necklace…. Aaaa, the cute cat….. Aiyah, the price :(

May 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Yeah :( I think the charms are adorable though and are easy enough to save up for ;)

Juan
May 6, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Nice! But how do you think they are compared to Thomas Sabo and Pandora? They all look nice AND expensive :)
Juan recently blogged…Smoked Gouda Cheese – my [other] one true love…My Profile

May 6, 2012 at 10:09 pm

No idea about comparison to be honest. I think Thomas Sabo is primarily silver and Pandora specializes in their “system” of charm bracelets where you thread the charms through instead of clip it on. They are pricey, but never owned either so can’t say :)

Mira
May 6, 2012 at 6:39 pm

OMG!!!! The key and bow necklace is veryyyyyyy pretty! Love it~~~
But I’m wearing hijab, so even if I wear it, it can’t be seen though. If it is smaller in size and sold as a charm, I’ll buy it for sure. Very cute and girly.
I wonder how’s the quality and design selection compared to Thomas Sabo. I own some TS charm bracelets and the quality is good. TS have soooo many design too.

May 6, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Oh dear, I’m not sure if they sell it as a charm. I’ve seen the Thomas Sabo stuff through the windows but as I don’t own them, or anything from Agnes b, I can’t quite say how they fare or compare. I’m not one for charm bracelets myself although I have one that I rarely wear hehe

Saphy
May 6, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I love the black cat charm and the crown charm though :3 but the key necklace looks good too ~

May 6, 2012 at 10:15 pm

You picked out my fave charm! The crown one. It looks so exquisite right?

Saphy
May 7, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Yup! :D it looks charming <3!

Sze Ling May 6, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I’m so stopping by their store this coming June, while I’m in KL.
That key and bow necklace is just too cute! :)
Sze Ling recently blogged…My Feelings Towards GarrettMy Profile

May 6, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Hope you pick up something nice! I couldn’t decide on what I’d like best so ended up not getting any :P

Shija May 6, 2012 at 11:40 pm

So Cunn… I wonder hows the quality and is it silver or dipped in white gold? Anybody?

May 7, 2012 at 4:06 pm

There is a range that’s 925 silver which is a little more pricey. The regular range could be rhodium but I’m not too sure about that.

S. May 7, 2012 at 4:11 am

This line is sooo pretty! x
S. recently blogged…Rainbow.My Profile

May 7, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Bet you’re eyeing the key and bow necklace too! ;)

Melissa Avey May 7, 2012 at 7:14 am

These are gorgeous :D

May 7, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Very much so :)

Samantha May 7, 2012 at 1:52 pm

i have never really spend a bomb on jewelleries, only once when i was still working parttime at Isetan dept store as there was a staff dicount….but these trinkets look so lovely, i am tempted

May 7, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I was never one for jewellery too but lately, I’ve developed a wandering eye :) I think some are great as statement pieces or just to liven up an outfit – which one are you eyeing? ;)

Samantha May 8, 2012 at 9:54 am

i am eyeing the key and bow necklace, looks sweet n classy at the same time ;-)