Insta-Updates: Spot the brushes!

in Photos

It was brush washing day at Casa PB yesterday. I put a bunch of new brushes to wash (finally!) so I can use them over the week.

wpid IMG 20120415 201725 Insta Updates: Spot the brushes!

How many can you spot and name? icon wink Insta Updates: Spot the brushes!

Update: Left-Right: Tony & Tina Powder Brush, Trish McEvoy Bronzer Brush #37, Lunasol Cheek Brush, Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush, Lunasol Face brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Real Techniques Buffer Brush, Real Techniques Stippling brush

Insta-Updates: Snippets of life extracted from my Instagram timeline. Its not always about beauty products but its always about beauty. Look for me at ParisbMWS if you like

electronicfly
April 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Something, something, something, something, the brush from the Isetan brush+eyeshadow+loose powder set (can’t remember the brand, Lunasol I think?) ?, something, Real Techniques! hhahahahahhahaha (Syiok sendiri moment xD)

April 17, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Hahaha! 2 brands correct :D I’ve updated the post with the names :)

Jyoan April 16, 2012 at 6:11 pm

omg, I’ve watched so many YT videos yet I don’t know half of them. LOL.

I must admit, other than M.A.C, Sigma, and those YT ones, I have no idea what brands like Shisedo, Dior, or something looks like. =PPP

The curvy one in the middle looks like Sonia Kashuk. The last three colored ones are Real Techniques. I just got mine two weeks ago too! And they are awesome.

April 17, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Haha! Not all are well known brushes and I can’t recognise a MAC or Sigma brush to save my life so we’re even ;) I haven’t used the Real Techniques brushes yet but I’m looking forward to doing so. So many raves! I’ve updated the post with the brush names btw :)

Honey April 16, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Definitely spotted Real Techniques cos been using mine and loving them. Not sure if one of them is Jemma Kidd?

April 17, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Haha nope no Jemma Kidd :) I’ve updated the post with the brush names. I’ve read so many raves for the Real Techniques brushes that my expectations are sky high by now! Eeps!

Angela April 16, 2012 at 7:58 pm

OMG where did you get those Real Techniques brushes??? OoO

April 17, 2012 at 4:42 pm

You can get them at Shins or online love-makeup.co.uk or iherb.com

Michelle Beh April 16, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Ohh!! The brushes which I could recognise will definitely be the Real Techniques brushes!!! Plan to get them for myself as well =)

April 17, 2012 at 4:44 pm

I hear the RT brushes are really good so I’m keen to give them a go this week :D

milktea April 16, 2012 at 11:32 pm

I see Sonia Kashuk (strange shape handle), at least 4 RT, 2 Lunasols and erm, erm, Sasa with the white handle? Btw, remember your FB post on RT at iherb.com? I have now discovered that it is incredibly easy (too easy!) to make online purchases at iherb.com!! …hehehe… the anticipation! :D

April 17, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Yay for iHerb! :D I haven’t made any purchases there myself although I know people who have so its a safe place to shop :D I’ve updated the post with the names of the brushes btw ;)

SN April 17, 2012 at 12:07 am

Wow, where’d you get the Real Techniques brushes?

Honey April 17, 2012 at 9:56 am

You can get Real Techniques brushes from Shins, assuming you are in Malaysia. However you really have to grab them when you see them as it is almost always out of stocks.

April 17, 2012 at 4:49 pm

You can get them at Shins locally or at love-makeup.co.uk or iherb.com

Brittany April 17, 2012 at 4:23 am

Real Technique! I just found this cheap set of RT brushes on amazon http://amzn.to/IRHxO it doesn’t have as many cool ones as you, but it gives you a few to choose from :D

KS April 17, 2012 at 10:35 am

I recognise the Sonia Kashuk brush, then there are your Lunasol brushes. And the rest I don’t know. :)

April 17, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Teehee… I’ve updated the post with the names if you’re interested :)

plue
April 17, 2012 at 11:43 am

i only recognize Real Techniques LOL
plue recently blogged…The Lust List #2My Profile

April 17, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Not Lunasol? ;) The post is updated btw

plue
April 18, 2012 at 10:24 am

i think the pink handle stood out, it likes attention haha :P
plue recently blogged…The Lust List #2My Profile

Elaine April 26, 2012 at 4:16 pm

how are the RT brushes??? aaahh… review pleeeeease.
thanks!

April 26, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Will come in the next couple of weeks. Still no firm thoughts and haven’t had the chance to use them all yet :)