A Dior Addict Going Incognito and hoping to get Extreme-ly Lucky at the Plaza down by the Riviera

in FOTD,Lipstick,Makeup,Product Reviews

In case the waves of Dior Addict-icm has swept past you without your knowing, Dior has launched a new range of Addict lipsticks which they call Dior Addict Iconic Extreme. I’m suddenly reminded of the old ranges of Addict Ultra Sheer and Addict Ultra Shine – anyone remember those? I used to have them (Might still do!) and they certainly live up to their names.

dior addict iconic extreme lipstick

So with a name like Addict Extreme, it makes me wonder just how “extreme” they are. Dior Addict lipsticks are the sheerer more moisturizing sisters of Rouge Dior. I cut my teeth on Dior Addict lipsticks back when they were in a deep blue translucent case. I was and still am a huge fan of the range, because I like my lipsticks with that translucent sheer yet pigmented moisturizing look. I blame it on my obsession with Japanese lipsticks. The Dior Addict texture comes the closest to that of Japanese lipsticks.

But I digress. Addict Extreme is Dior taking the revamped Addict Iconic lipsticks and infusing them with more colour, more moisture, more extreme goodness. In the process, they made the signature Dior Addict cover an opaque blue-black, and came out with 4 distinct colour families – nude, pink, red and coral – and 4 distinct stand out shades – Incognito (nude), Lucky (red), Plaza (pink) and Riviera (coral).

dior addict iconic extreme lipstick nail polish

Left-Right: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Plaza #476 and Dior Vernis Plaza #579; Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Lucky #536 and Dior Vernis Lucky #659; Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Riviera #639 and Dior Vernis Riviera #537; Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Incognito #326 and Dior Vernis Incognito #257

Oh and 4 matching nail polishes of the same name so you can get all matchy matchy :) Please settle back for quite a few photos. I didn’t want to split this one up too much because otherwise I couldn’t come up with a clever title like I did *ahem* 😛

If you’re wondering which is the color used on Kate Moss in the promotional pictures, its Lucky.

dior addict extreme lipstick vernis lucky

LUCKY is a lovely bright red-pink that is fairly pigmented and on me, is quite a bright punchy colour. Its such a bright colour, you’d want to have the lipstick as your focal point of your face, so I’d keep the rest of your makeup light. I went for a defined eye with interesting winged liner and a fairly toned down face. The colour of the lipstick in the photo is quite close to its real colour on me.

lucky

Lucky applies opaque with 2 layers which I was surprised with, and which lives up to the Addict Extreme name. One layer gives a pretty light red-pink and 2 is very punchy. It matches well with the nail polish of the same name, also a bright red-pink on nails. 1 coat of polish is enough although 2 coats gives a more opaque finish. Wear this combo, and you might just get lucky 😉

INCOGNITO is, as the name implies, a nude shade for both lips and nails. Of all the 4 combinations I found this one the least matching in terms of the colour in the lipstick and nail polish.

Dior addict extreme lipstick vernis incognito

INCOGNITO is your regulation nude lipstick, which pairs well with a deep smokey eye because you will risk looking washed out otherwise. On my more pigmented lips, I found that the slightly sheer formula allowed for the red in my lips to mix with the nude beige of Incognito, to give a more wearable sort of nude lip. I pull a pinky nude colour which I was thankful about because I cannot wear nude lip colours without looking like I just crawled out of an open grave. I surprisingly found myself liking Incognito very much!

incognito fotd

The matching nail polish in Incognito is a very lady like, work friendly sort of pink-nude shade which I will say isn’t my cup of tea. I’ve never been one for nude tones and I don’t plan to start. I’m all about colour! 😀 I found the polish a bit sheer. After 3 coats, I could still see the white of my nail tips and the warm colour clashed with my skintone. Incognito the lipstick gets the thumbs up from me, but the nail polish does not.

PLAZA is a bright pink combination for lips and nails. Both colours are quite close to each other so you can just imagine the sort of pink it is.

dior addict extreme lipstick vernis plaza

PLAZA is a bright fuchsia pink that is a fun, young colour for lips. One layer gives you pretty sweet pink lips and 2 layers gives you opaque bright pink lips. Its a colour I believe most people can carry off, and its a fun colour you can wear on its own. I wore this with a simple bronze eye and its quite surprisingly lovely!

plaza

On nails, Plaza is an almost neon pink at times, and very vibrant. I think it would look pretty for both fingers and toes. Plaza was inspired by the Hotel Plaza Athenee Paris and bright as it is, there is a sweet elegance about it. It is a colour you will wear strolling about the city because it is at once polished yet casual, depending on  how many layers you slick on. Don’t forget your sun hat – strolling around cities can be a hot affair.

And to round off the quartet is RIVIERA, a similarly matching tone of coral both in the lipstick and in the nail polish. However, as you will see below, once worn, the shade is markedly more toned down in the lipstick (thankfully!) and much brighter on nails!

dior addict extreme lipstick vernis riviera

RIVIERA is a lovely reddened coral that brings to my mind a resort town or a warm sunny day with the crystal blue sea glinting in the distance. Coral on lips and coral on my nails is just perfect as you zip around in your little convertible, hair stylishly wrapped up against the wind.

riviera fotd

On lips, Riviera is a coral-pink that is bright if you layer it on but is otherwise very wearable for the most part. On nails, Riviera was an almost-neon orange for me that is very bright. Its a very bright holiday colour that would look very pretty on toes, if you aren’t into bright colours on fingers. All in all, I’d say that Riviera is a gorgeous complexion-brightening colour that is fun fun fun! 😀

In a nutshell

Dior Addict Be Iconic Extreme lipsticks are a spin off the popular Dior Addict Be Iconic lipsticks launched in 2011. The colours are supposed to be more pigmented and longer lasting on lips, without sacrificing the moisturizing balm-like properties that Dior Addict lipsticks are known for. I personally do not find the lipsticks much more pigmented than the regular Dior Addict lipsticks although the colours are a little more vibrant. I also do not find them much longer lasting than the normal ones. If you are looking for something more pigmented and longer lasting I suggest Rouge Dior. The nail polishes in this collection are beautifully vibrant. I found that of the 4, Incognito fell short of expectations in terms of texture but the rest were pretty on nails.

Pros: Pretty vibrant colours, Moisturizing on lips, Not shimmery but gives a nice glow to the lips, Nail colours are bright and vibrantly coloured except Incognito

Cons: Pricey, Not as pigmented as the name implies, Not much longer lasting than normal Dior Addict lipsticks, Incognito nail polish is a bit sheer and needs more layers and has warm tones that clash against my skin

As I have noted above, the colours are pretty but when compared with the normal Dior Addict lipsticks, I do not find them particularly more pigmented nor more long lasting. In fact, I find them comparable although the new colours are more vibrant. In line with the Dior Addict lipstick line, the texture is balmy and moisturizing on lips which is my favourite sort of lipstick texture. I am a huge fan of Dior Addict lipsticks from way back, and I like these; but if you are looking for something stronger, more pigmented and opaque and longer lasting, I’ll nudge you in the direction of Rouge Dior – the slightly more grown up range of Dior lipsticks :)

Does any of the 4 key new Dior Addict Extreme colours attract you? I do like all 4 colours but if I have to choose, I would pick Riviera, Incognito, Lucky and Plaza in that order. Plaza is the least interesting colour for me while I love Riviera and Incognito, one for being bright and the other for being a wearable nude. I know some of you have already picked up a couple so do share! Which should I be looking at next? :)

Dior Addict Be Iconic Extreme lipsticks come in 12 shades locally. Dior Vernis comes in 4 shades to complement the new lipsticks Price: RM98 (Addict Extreme) / RM72 (Vernis) Availability: Dior counters nationwide, permanent

Disclosure: Featured products were provided by PR for consideration. For posting guidelines please read my disclaimer.

Ling
April 4, 2012 at 8:35 am

OMG! You are so cute in these photos! Loved how you done this blog post. As for the products, GORGEOUS! I think I like Lucky, Riveria, Plaza and then Incognito. I love me some colour!
Ling recently blogged…Mini Shopping Haul From Salon MelbourneMy Profile

April 7, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Thank you Ling 😀 I had a great time hamming it up hehe. I think you should take a look at Incognito. I’m all for colour too, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by this one, especially if you have slightly more pigmented lips

Juan
April 4, 2012 at 8:37 am

Ahaha love your poses especially the incognito and riviera! So cute la…

April 7, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Hehe thanks babe 😉

Jess April 4, 2012 at 8:43 am

Love love love all the new Dior products you just featured, but of course love your modeling photos the most, Paris! 😉

April 7, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Lol thank you Jess <3 I think you might like these lipsticks too. Have you managed to check them out yet?

Sherry April 4, 2012 at 9:00 am

All nice color, very nice pics of you too

April 7, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Kate April 4, 2012 at 9:31 am

I think you just made the lipsticks more attractive thanks to your creativity! Nice! 😀

April 7, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Teehee glad you enjoyed it Kate :)

Stacie April 4, 2012 at 9:45 am

I bought the Incognito lipstick last weekend and I LOVE it! I will definitely be purchasing more of these. ~Stacie

April 7, 2012 at 11:56 pm

I’m really enjoying Incognito too, Stacie!

April 4, 2012 at 9:49 am

I love this post! Hahahaha very creative =) Riviera immediately made me think of the beach, sunnies and scarf too. Of all the shades, I find Black Tie the most interesting one… that’s in the Plaza style extract. However, if I had to choose from these 4, I’d go for Riviera. It brightens my complexion in a glowy way.
Lily recently blogged…Elegance with Plaza: Dior Addict ExtremeMy Profile

April 7, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Thanks Lily :) Black Tie is definitely very interesting. It did remind me of the Guerlain Rouge Automatique from last Christmas though. Glad we’re of a kind re: Riviera 😉

xin
April 4, 2012 at 10:01 am

LOL @ Riviera!!! love all the photos! like watching a fashion show 😉
xin recently blogged…WIN! Guess the Color and Win yourself a Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick!My Profile

April 7, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Lol thanks :)

Connie De Alwis
April 4, 2012 at 10:06 am

Very cute post! Incognito certainly looks like my kind of color

April 7, 2012 at 11:59 pm

You know what, I think it might be a bit pale on you because I think it looks better with a bit of pink tone. Something like Cherie Bow might be nice though, also nudeish 😉

electronicfly
April 4, 2012 at 10:13 am

Heee your photos are all so adorable!

April 8, 2012 at 12:00 am

Thanks 😀

ysk
April 4, 2012 at 10:20 am

The riveria nail polish is way too bright,might go for plaza XD
ysk recently blogged…Review:Skin is perfect with Biotherm New PURE.FECT SKIN range-their first global anti imperfection skincare solutionMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:01 am

They’re both very pretty :)

peach_ April 4, 2012 at 10:22 am

OMG I love this post! You look so cute in each scenario. Riviera is my favorite on you, too. 😀

April 8, 2012 at 12:03 am

Thanks Peach! 😀 I had loads of fun with this one hehe

Honey April 4, 2012 at 10:23 am

You are beyond cute! Great how you have been digging into ways to amp up your blog and this post just shows how creative you can get.

I’m more interested in the nail polishes and I like Riviera.

April 8, 2012 at 12:04 am

Thank you Honey 😀 I’m glad you enjoyed this although I’m not sure if I can ever dig that deep for inspiration again lol! Riviera is a lovely polish shade if you like brights.

giddy tigress
April 4, 2012 at 10:33 am

I love Incognito and I really think it would be something I could wear day in day out! The polish looks good on you actually…very subtle and “almost there” :)
giddy tigress recently blogged…The Day I Burned 600+ CaloriesMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:05 am

Thanks GT :) in real life it’s a bit more pink and warm than I’d like. I’m not one for barely there nude shades. I prefer brights :)

Jessica April 4, 2012 at 10:37 am

I absolutely adore the theme photographs! Thank you for the extensive review: I’d been itching to try a lipstick from this range but wasn’t sure what to think or where to start.

? Jessica

April 8, 2012 at 12:06 am

Thank you Jessica 😀 so glad you enjoyed it. Are you eyeing a particular colour or shade? It’s easier to start there

Jessica April 9, 2012 at 10:33 am

I’m definitely thinking about Incognito. I can never have too many shades of that nature in my collection …

April 9, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I think its a great shade 😀 Its the only nude that doesn’t wash me out so far!

Phoenix April 4, 2012 at 10:43 am

Hi Paris!

Love this post of yours! From the creative title to the beautiful pictures to your gorgeous poses & the detailed review~ =D

I have read about the Dior Addict Extreme at a few other blogs since last month & but this post of yours is the one that got me go ooh & aww over the beautiful colours on your pretty lips & nails! And it was this blog post of yours that makes me long for almost all the colours that you featured here plus u just created my lemming for the polishes too! Usually i would only consider the lipsticks~

I think it was your great photography skills on the products that gets my attention & your equally great poses just nailed it for me~ Sigh…now i have a dilemma, much as i would like to have all 4 lipsticks & perhaps 1 nail polish…i will have to get some valid excuses to buy more lippies as I still have a new unused Dior Addict which i bought last year thanks to your blog. =D And I’m also lemming for the Dior Rouge & Rouge de Serum~ =P

April 8, 2012 at 12:09 am

Thank you so much Phoenix! 😀 glad they managed to entice you enough to take a look hehe… To be honest, much as I love the Serum de Rouge, I think they are too pricey for the little we get in a tube. I’d suggest taking a look at the Rouge Dior for something stronger in pigment, but I think you can stick to the Addict for something moisturizing and a brighter colour 😉

Jan s April 4, 2012 at 10:54 am

Paris, you are just too cute :) those outfits are very creative! I love incognito best just cos I’m into nudes. I like plaza on you though!

April 8, 2012 at 12:12 am

Thank you Jan! So glad you enjoyed it :) I think the Incognito colour is very wearable for most. I mean, if I can wear it, almost anyone can 😀

Sukie April 4, 2012 at 11:06 am

This has got to be your most creative post yet! =D How not to succumb to this lemming of mine T__T I loved your every look and even though Incognito’s probably not my cup of tea the mysterious yet alluring air that surrounds that shot of yours is really making me want that nude shade, big time! Maybe I’ll pass the MAC Viva Glam V in favour of this. :p You look beautiful as always! =)

April 8, 2012 at 12:14 am

Teehee thank you Sukie! Had to dig deep 😉 Incognito is quite different from Viva Glam V but I prefer the texture of this so for me, it’s a bit of a no brainer hehe 😉 have you succumbed?

Applegal April 4, 2012 at 11:23 am

I love ALL the colours! And I love how you paired each colour with different outfits! =D

April 8, 2012 at 12:14 am

Thank you ! :) does any one tempt you ?

Applegal April 8, 2012 at 9:49 am

Hahaha, all of them tempted me, I think they’re all very wearable colours. Couldn’t decide on which one! I wonder whether you can mix Plaza and Riviera to get Lucky. . .

April 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm

That’s a very good question :) I think if you mix Riviera with a red lipstick, you’d get lucky. Plaza is a bit pink :)

Jyoan April 4, 2012 at 11:27 am

I am sold. haha. I like Plaza and Incognito.

haha, and good one, coming with a different look for each shade.

Jyoan April 4, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Plaza was sold out at Takashimaya Orchard! That’s fast. Ended up getting Cherie Bow which is super similar to Incognito, but slightly more pink, and Holiday, which is less pink than Plaza. haha.

Just had to get the Incognito nail polish too, because that’s the only one that looks okay for work.

April 8, 2012 at 12:44 am

Ok you act fast! Lol I have read that Cherie Bow is more pink version and possibly more wearable version of Incognito. Will give that a go and see how it fares 😉

April 8, 2012 at 12:15 am

Thank you Jyoan! I’m so surprised that Incognito and Plaza are already sold out! They are permanent though, so you can wait for them to come back 😉

Hanny
April 4, 2012 at 11:42 am

Wah, you did this post with such flare! ^.^ You must have had a lot of fun heehee.

I only jumped on Dior Addicts when the Iconic line came out, now mine has a little sister in the form of Riviera, huhuhu!
Hanny recently blogged…FOTD: Lhasa, Tibet! (Anyone Wants to Take Me There?)My Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:16 am

Thanks Hanny! You got Riviera? It’s a beautiful colour right? 😉

rinnah
April 4, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I think you’ve outdone yourself with this post, PB! Love the creativity, love the fun feel and you’ve definitely upped the lemming factor for me on this collection.

I’m really liking how Incognito (both the lippie and the polish) looks on you. Argh, lemming sighted! *gets ready to run to the Dior counter the moment I’m back this weekend*
rinnah recently blogged…High Tea with Bella BoxMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:18 am

Thanks Rinnah! This one’s going to be tough to top 😉 I’m surprised at how much I actually liked Incognito, the lipstick. Hope you managed to check them out over the weekend 😉

Rahainah
April 4, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Aah love the photos! Looks like you’re having so much fun modelling 😀
And honestly, all lipstick shades matches you well, and the make up, and of course the varnishes.
Yay! Thumbs up for this post 😀

April 8, 2012 at 12:20 am

Thank you Rahainah :) I did have lots of fun and wow! Modeling is a lot harder than it looks! 😉 glad you enjoyed it – did any colour catch your eye particularly?

Cat Twitter: ChristineAngLL
April 4, 2012 at 2:36 pm

So Cute! I like INCOGNITO too. My kind of color for a barely there make up look.

April 8, 2012 at 12:21 am

Thanks! Incognito is definitely one for an everyday lip. Hope you manage to check it out 😉

gio April 4, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I love the photos, you are so cute!

The shades are all very pretty too but Lucky’s my favourite. So bright!
gio recently blogged…Why Facial Exercise Is Bad For SkinMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:23 am

Thank you Gio! Lucky is a lovely colour and for summer, quite perfect! :)

Marina(Makeup4all) April 4, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Wowzers! I love the name and the photos.. I can imagine how long it took you to write such a cool feature. As for the shades, I love Plaza, of course :)
Marina(Makeup4all) recently blogged…Summer 2012 Makeup Collections: Stila and SmashboxMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:26 am

Thank you Marina! 😀 it took me about a week to get all the pictures done. Definitely the longest I’ve ever taken to do a post. I think Plaza would look amazing on you. Amazing! 😉

rudi April 4, 2012 at 4:25 pm

oooh, I like all your poses in the photos – pretty and imaginative!

of the lipsticks I like Riviera best.

April 8, 2012 at 12:27 am

Thanks Rudi! :) Riviera is a gorgeous shade. I think it’ll lovely on most skintones!

S. April 4, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’m in love with Lucky. And with Incognito. And with the matching nailpolishes!
I really have to check these out as soon as possible.
The pics you made are really gorgeous :)
xxx

April 8, 2012 at 12:32 am

Thank you S! Lucky and Incognito are 2 amazing colours! There are others too of course, so don’t get too distracted when you get to the counter 😉

S. April 8, 2012 at 12:37 am

Exactly what I’m afraid of!!
S. recently blogged…Eyes or Lips?My Profile

Leesa April 4, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Love the swatches! love the funky eyeliner look in the first pic- any chance of a tutorial on it? thx!

April 8, 2012 at 12:36 am

Thanks Leesa :) I made a mistake and turned it funky hehe. You can just draw another flick at the end to create the double flick look. I’ll try to show how if I have the time 😉

Liyeun April 4, 2012 at 8:13 pm

How i luuuurrrrve reading all ur reviews!!! I see much effort being put at pairing up lip colour & nail polish with colourful attire…hehehe…. Anyway after reading this, i bought riviera (agree, so beautiful!), lucky and princess… I find it a little disappointing that dior does not bring the colour Fireworks into Malaysia… I wonder where could i find it???

April 8, 2012 at 12:41 am

Thank you Liyuen :) you chose some very pretty colours! I’m told that Asia is only getting 12 shades and Firecracker isn’t one of them. You can get it from Europe or the USA though. I believe Australia may get it too. I was keen on checking it out too. A friend who has seen it told me its the usual sort of red so she wasn’t too impressed and got Lucky instead :)

Sunny
April 4, 2012 at 8:21 pm

I love this post! I love everything you pulled out for the photos. That makes them SUPER interesting! Out of the 4 Incognito is the one I like the least, because it really washes me out. However, layered over Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle, it’s a combination I really adore!
Sunny recently blogged…FOTD: Purple Smokey Eye + NEWS: Dior Hydra Life BB Cream is Coming to Belgium!My Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:43 am

Thank you, Sunny! Glad you enjoyed it 😀 that’s a great idea to layer Incognito over another colour. I’ll try that next time! Or maybe a pink gloss over Incognito? What fun to experiment 😉

Liz April 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Riviera looks interesting but I’m more inclined to Incognito since I’m currently into the ‘no make-up’ look. Lucky looks awesome but I’m a coward when it comes to bright red lips and I’m not too crazy with Plaza since it looks like every other pink color that has been manufactured.

For a while there, I thought you looked like the Laneige spokesperson in the Incognito pic. That look is sooo Korean-like. XD

April 8, 2012 at 12:47 am

Waahh such an honour to be mistaken for a real model hehe… Thank you, Liz! I didn’t realize the Korean feel of it till you pointed it out 😉 Incognito would be good for the no makeup look. I like wearing it with strong eyes and lately, it’s become my to go colour! I never though the day would come

milktea April 5, 2012 at 12:16 am

You look like you’re having way too much fun posing! :) In the Riviera pix, you look a bit like Lyn from Beauty Cabby. :)

April 8, 2012 at 12:48 am

Haha yes it was fun and we’re chameleons aren’t we? 😉

coco
April 5, 2012 at 8:55 am

the shades are lovely, but yes, so pricey.
love your photos too!

April 8, 2012 at 12:49 am

LeGeeque April 5, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your quirky pictures. I mean, anyone can take pictures of the products but to be able to come up with a themed picture to go with the name of the product, freaking awesome :) I’m glad you’ve used one for your Twitter pic. I do have to pick your brains on yet another Dior lippie 😉
LeGeeque recently blogged…Addicted to InstagramMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 12:56 am

Thanks !! <3 I thought I’d do something fun, since the names of the products were quite easy to create a vibe about. Lucky I didn’t pick something obscure like Cherie Bow to attemp this with hehe… 😉

Jen W April 5, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I love how you’ve styled each photo with different outfits and makeup. Every Addict Extreme looks amazing, but I’m particularly drawn to Incognito.

MUST.HAVE.THEM.ALL.
Jen W recently blogged…NOTD- Deborah Lippmann Happy BirthdayMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 1:02 am

Thank you so much Jen! :) I’m told there are a few more colours available in Australia that we don’t get here, so I do think it’s worth a look! Can’t wait to see which you pick 😉

Saphy
April 5, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Incognito and Lucky looks great on you! 😀 love the pictures ~

April 8, 2012 at 10:51 am

Thank you Saphy :) Any one that you think you might like?

Kahani April 5, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Adorbs! Love how much fun you’re having with your photoshoots these days. =D

April 8, 2012 at 10:52 am

Thanks 😀 Not sure if anything will ever top this 😉

lyn
April 5, 2012 at 11:51 pm

OMG, I heart this post so much!!! Bloody inspired, I tell ya! All the colours look so pretty on you :-)
lyn recently blogged…Paul & Joe Lipstick M in 003 Gotham Is Not Quite GothicMy Profile

April 8, 2012 at 10:52 am

Hehe… thanks Lyn! 😀 Now, which ones are you partial to? 😉

Jyoan April 6, 2012 at 12:29 am

I just painted Incognito on my nails. And it is like the sweetest color I have so far! I have so many pinks, but none of them as sweet and pastel as this.

April 8, 2012 at 10:53 am

Love that you love it, Jyoan! 😀

Sam
April 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I love your pictures!
I have Plaza, but am planning on borrowing the 2 Mum bought.
Sam recently blogged…A little Typo haul…My Profile

April 8, 2012 at 11:37 am

Thanks Sam 😀 I think these are really nice lippies! Which are the two your mum got?

Jennifer April 7, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Paris, this is a very captivating post with a catchy title. You look great in all the shades :) I love the matching nail polish as well. I like both Lucky and Plaza for lipstick and Incognito for nail polish.

April 8, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Thank you Jennifer 😀 The matching nail polishes were very clever marketing on the part of Dior don’t you think?

Jennifer April 8, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Lol, yes, it’s an ingenious marketing strategy. Matching lipstick and eye polish colour is the new era of matching handbag and shoes colour I guess :) I can imagine if I were to wear the matching Lucky shades to office, I’ll feel like a tai tai at work!

April 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Hey, if you can’t be one, at least look the part? 😉

YY April 7, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I picked up my Lucky today! wooohooo!! i LOVE it!

April 8, 2012 at 12:14 pm

YAY for Lucky! 😀 I love that colour too!

Tine
April 10, 2012 at 5:48 pm

LOVE the style of this post, PB! Cheeky and fun 😀

April 12, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Thank you Tine! 😀

BooBooNinja June 15, 2012 at 3:00 am

Tracey (@ BeautyReflections) sent me here and I agree: your photos are adorable!

June 18, 2012 at 11:36 am

Aww thank you 😀

Vicky August 6, 2012 at 12:40 am

Hi, Do you think that Plaza and It Pink (from old Dior Addict) are the same?

August 7, 2012 at 11:44 am

Afraid I don’t have It Pink to compare but there isn’t an old Dior Addict, just a different range :)

mrsdjones
February 26, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I am searching for dior addict extreme (planning for next dior lippie purchase). How come I miss this post? haha.. Oh I want all four colors now. How la? Help me decide please :p
mrsdjones recently blogged…mrsdjones the blog: 2012 in reviewMy Profile

Alison June 23, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I love seeing these vibrant, pretty shades on you! I’m visiting this after seeing mention of these formulas in your recent Estee Lauder gloss post. Its always a pleasure to hear Beauty Bloggers’ favourite lipstick formulas!

Karmae Basar August 17, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Hi,
This is by far the best review I have come across. It is so helpful especially for someone like me with zero idea about make up/colors.
Was deciding between getting Dior Addict Extreme shades #433 (whihc i like) and #639
(this is suppose to be a gift for my sister who is all in love with orange/coral shade these days…and this actually looks like what she wants!)

Just so that my confusion is clear should I go for #433 or #639?
She is Asian wheatish brown color with slightly dark lips.
HELP!!

August 19, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Off hand, I don’t have both colours on me to compare, but from recollection, #639 Delice is lighter than #433 Riviera so I might go for #433 Riviera on someone with a darker complexion because I think it’ll look better. Just my opinion, at the end of the day, it will come down to personal preferences.