2010 has been a momentous year for me. So much has happened both on the blog and in real life for which I am oh so thankful for. On the blog front, we’re picking up some news from new brands and seeing lots of new “faces” in the comments and I love that! More commentators = more ideas and more views and we all need variety in life 😀 Come by and say Hi more often yes? I love it when you visit
On the personal front, I spent the final quarter of 2010 being bitten by the travel bug where I took the opportunity to travel far and wide and to spend some quality time with my family away from the maddening crowd. (At least I kept one New Year’s Resolution!) I also burnt a giant hole in my wallet I’m still trying to patch LOL! I don’t know what next year will bring, but I know its gonna be good 😀
As a thank you to all of you who have come by to read and most importantly, interact with me and everyone else on MWS and help build our little community, I’m rounding up the year with YOUR favourites from each month (based on comment count)
Ready? Here we go!
MWS reader favourites from 2010
- January – Sleep with your bra on or off? The debate continues
- February – Hoarding product boxes – a sin we all confess to
- March – I complained about Asience drying out my hair and so many of you agreed – I’m glad I’m not alone!
- April – The Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating powder is my makeup must have and it seems many of you agree too or I’ve converted you into believing so! Teehee… 😈
- May – My mom shared her NH Collaplus Collagen drink story and it seems to have intrigued many
- June – Longchamp Le Pliage Totes – people feel so strongly for or against, you all confused me!
- July – BB Creams – people feel strongly about this too!
- August – Mix and matching skincare brands is the order of the day for most of us it would seem
- September – I told you to apply concealer after foundation to save time but apparently everyone does it already so I’m late to the party! 😳
- October – I discovered that Chinese magazines were more informative and more interesting than English magazines… even if I can’t understand them and quite a few of you agreed too
- November – You all shared the beauty products you just can’t get into and we discovered we have a lot in common
- December – There were 2 popular posts in December and they are a close call so here’s both – Beauty products you can’t get enough of and the “Ouch! You didn’t!” that is the Brazilian Wax experience!
Thank you for the interaction and helpful comments everyone! As you can see, we all have such diverse views on certain things yet we have mostly shown that we can carry out logical thought and be coherent and agree to disagree, without descending into name calling and catfights. Give yourselves a pat on the back for being matured adults! 😀
I’m glad I made it safely through this year, so come in 2011, lets see what you have in store for us all!
I hope you have all had a good end to 2010 and a lovely start to 2011. If you are going to celebrate the end of 2010 please stay safe!
Thank you for sharing my journey in 2010. I’ll be back in 2011, and I hope you’ll be there too 😉