Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar

in Shoes

First, I have some good news. In line with the new Budget 2011 announced by our PM, the distributors of Fitflop in Malaysia will be reducing their prices from between RM20-90. So that’s some good news for all of us who love these pricey slippers icon biggrin Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar (Edit: I’m told price drop is with immediate effect icon smile Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar )

Second, look what Fitflop has blinged up for us – a Swarovski encrusted Rockstar Walkstar!

fitflop rockstar Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar

The classic Walkstar FitFlop will have hundreds of Swarovski crystals encrusted on a black microfibre base. The MicroWobbleboard technology remains to tone your legs and bum as you walk. You’d have to read my Fitflop review to know if it works (or to just read why I love these expensive slippers)

Like many things at this time of year, the Rockstar Walkstar is Limited Edition and in Malaysia, I’m told that we are only getting 12 pairs. 12 pairs! That’s 12 pairs of very exclusive feet getting shod.

So if you have deep pockets and have RM1,180 to spare you can own one of these *faints*

I wonder how they are selling these. Will you be ushered into a plush private room somewhere and served champagne while a liveried butler with kid gloves hands you your Rockstar Walkstar on a red velvet cushion? Will it be displayed on a pedestal with an armed guard watching over it? What about sizes?

I’d be keen to know … and also keen to know who are the owners of the 12 sparkly feet icon razz Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar

And no, I’m not getting this one. I’m quite happy with my regular (now even lower priced) FitFlops! icon biggrin Good news! Fitflop drops prices and brings limited edition Rockstar Walkstar

The Rockstar Walkstar Fitflop is available at Isetan The Gardens, Suria KLCC, Lot 10; Parkson Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, One Utama, Gurney Plaza, Bratpack Great Eastern Mall and will retail at RM1,180

Tine
November 28, 2010 at 11:36 am

Oh this is good news indeed! The drop in price, I mean, not the Swarovski-encrusted slippers :P I’ve been wanting to get a pair ever since I tried yours on when we last caught up. But in the rush of things back then, didn’t manage to get a pair. It’s over $100 here, so I’ll just wait till I’m back in Jan!
Tine recently blogged…November Beauty Round UpMy Profile

ira November 28, 2010 at 2:44 pm

i am so gonna buy Fitflop next year! oh PB u make my day!

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Well the price drop is already in place I’m told so…. no need to wait! ;)

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Oh yep! Its a lot cheaper here then :D Am sure you’re going to like it

Jessica November 28, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Cool for the price drop! And I wonder whose feet will be walkin in this baby too?

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Someone with a lot of money to spare, that’s for sure ;)

shuaddict November 28, 2010 at 1:52 pm

That’s great news! Maybe it’s time to pick one up.

The Swarovski crystal Fit Flops, the price totally jaw dropping. Even then surely they will be snapped up immediately as it is so limited.
shuaddict recently blogged…Non-no November 2010 MookMy Profile

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:39 pm

For all I know they are probably already sold out! I haven’t had the time to go check if they are indeed still available in store

Shen November 28, 2010 at 1:53 pm

sales are always a lot better.. :)
Shen recently blogged…Paul and Joes Autumn CollectionMy Profile

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I’m sure they are :) But a low retail price to start from is just as good ;)

Hanny
November 28, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I wanna get them!!! Mumma would be happy that I’ll be ditching heels ahahah >.<
Hanny recently blogged…Review- Red Earth Twice as Nice Soft Velvet Duo Blush in Pink ParisMy Profile

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Haha… Whats wrong with heels?

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) November 28, 2010 at 3:17 pm

well, i am no cinderella so the chrystal encrusted fitflops don’t speak to me (as i wear them to markets often! the fish mongers may think i am nuts if otherwise.) :P

i am a devoted fitflop wearer so the pricce drop is a big welcome. btw, these were only sold in David Jones (a big dep that carries ex brands) but now also ventured into the cheaper sports shops like Rebel here in Australia. I wonder if the price is also dropping. i didn’t check but that’s a good thing now they are more readily available to the general public.

on the other hand, i don’t mind getting a pair of chrystal fiptflops so long as i don’t have to foot out a dime. Anyone inviting me to a private party? :P

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:41 pm

I wear mine all over the place and I’d be too worried watching out for the swarovski crystals dropping off! The price drop here is mainly because of the new budget that took away the tax on imported shoes. Otherwise its still cheaper in the USA and the UK :D

Sue
November 28, 2010 at 3:46 pm

ooo! I’m actually now looking forward to owning a pair! can’t wait for the price drop to happen now… such a good deal. I am so happy!
Sue recently blogged…Etude House Nail Polish WH701HD – Metallic GreyMy Profile

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Haha… I hope the price drop is to expectation. I did think that a RM20 drop might not be very much considering the starting prices. but a RM90 drop sure is substantial!

Connie De Alwis
November 28, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Now I have a reason to get a pair! :p

ParisB November 29, 2010 at 5:44 pm

But would you?! ;)

j3nny9irL November 30, 2010 at 2:38 am

wow! Good news! Price drop is really good! So nice to see that so many good and happy things are happening at the same time. I almost booked a ticket to go to Singapore just to get another pair or mebbe few pairs of fit flops. Totally must go check out the prices :D

synical
December 2, 2010 at 9:15 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it.

But with the Sing Dollar exchange rate going up… can’t be that much cheaper there nowadays.

Renee December 13, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I bought one Pietra sandal, MYR 269 at Hartamas Shopping Centre

ada January 11, 2011 at 11:21 am

Hi just wondering,d limited edition walkstar fitflop,is it for men o ladies? As d promoter @ parkson 1 utama told me its for ladies but I read in NST dec 2010,its for men. Thank u in advance!

ParisB January 11, 2011 at 11:41 am

I believe its for ladies. I don’t think any man would want swarovski studded Fitflops would they? ;)

ada January 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm

huhhhh… damn confusing!! as i said,i read an article somewhr in dec 2010 in NST,stated its for men… my hubby showed me the advert n looks like hes intrested in it,

& im planning to present it to my hubby for his burfday tis coming april… i try my vr best actually to search for it,internet & call d dparment store myself just to find it is for ladies..!! damn frustrated.. :(

maybe for some people its weird to see men wearing such sandal,but for me,i like it…. to see my hubby in tat bling2 thingy..hehe.

btw,thanx so very much for ur prompt respond,parisB :)

ParisB January 11, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I guess if your husband can wear it, he could just get it anyway since it does look quite unisex :) Anyway, there were only 12 here in Malaysia and they are likely to already be sold out by now.

ada January 11, 2011 at 8:15 pm

yea.. thats wat im thinking whn i decided to present it for ny hubby’s burfday.. quite unisex,unique,exclusive n bling2 :)

but as u said,ive checked wit d shoes department in suria klcc,1 utama & pavilion tis mornin,all sold out.. d promoter in lot 10 promise to call me latest by 2pm whn i called d shoes dpartment tis mornin-till now no reply.. guess all SOLD OUTTTT…!!!

huaaaaaa… again,damn frustrated,wat to do?? :(

herrrmmm.. i should consider iPad for his burfday :)

thanx again dear!