Happy Saturday ladies!
Aren’t you glad to make it to the weekend? 😀 I’ll be telling you about some lovely upcoming roadshows and a very enticing contest with Lancome Tresor In Love below. If you’d like to win yourself a holiday, the deets are below.
For now, with June coming to a close, here are my fave posts from my beauty blogging sisters over the month – they are such a wealth of information! 😀
- Flower Pod nail art which I thought looked incredibly like cherry blossoms – AskMeWhats
- More nail muchness with OPI Absolutely Alice – what a lovely colour! – PrettyBeautiful
- When Orchard Road in Singapore flooded, what happened to the Hermes Birkins? – Beetrice’s Reviews
- What on earth is Mariah Carey thinking with her new perfume poster?! – RedLusciousLips
- UK Shopping guide for beauties! Must bookmark – SoLoverly
- A very pretty 5 minute look (and tell her she doesn’t have a hamster face 😉 ) – Lipglosseater
Now what’s that about Tresor In Love and a holiday you ask? Hop along for the details 🙂
With the launch of Tresor In Love, Lancome will be having some roadshows in the major malls in the city. These will be huge! Biggest of the year I’m told.
- MidValley Megamall – LG Concourse 5-11 July 2010
- Suria KLCC – Concourse 14-20 July
They are apparently recreating Paris here in KL with the sights, sounds and taste of Paris (sans cigarette smoke I hope!) and there will be free polaroid pictures, lucky dips and a 5 day courtship contest where with 1 fragrance purchased, you can write a love letter. The best love letter will win 5 days of romantic prizes sent to their loved ones:-
Day 1: Flowers & Candies basket
Day 2: Lancôme Spa package
Day 3: Folli Follie voucher to redeem a watch
Day 4: A hand-written Love letter to seal a date
Day 5: ‘Candlelight dinner’ & weekend getaway to Langkawi
More details on their Facebook page. So you know what to do. Whip out that poetry book, dust off your thinking cap and get your significant other to win you this 5 days of pampering.
Or better yet, take a leaf out of Cyrano de Bergerac and draft it yourself then get it submitted by your significant other (*evil*) If you win on this score, come thank me for implanting the deliciously evil idea in your head 😉
Enjoy the weekend ladies!