Saturday again! The female population of Kuala Lumpur and maybe even other parts of Malaysia will likely be congregated at Renaissance Hotel from 5am this morning for the Estee Lauder warehouse sales.
Me? I’d be tucked up in bed snoozing 🙂 I’d been for the sales for the past few years and decided I’d had enough. You can get some really good deals if you like the brands and I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of hauls around soon 😉
As for me, I might be down at Ikea hitting up the sale there yay! Has anyone been yet? Is the sale good? Anything to report?
Not quite a shopping steal or deal, but has anyone tried the new Haagen Daz Apricot and Cream ice cream?
I’m not much of an ice-cream person- I prefer sorbets and lighter textures but I can’t stop stuffing my face with this one. Its like a frozen yogurt with bits of chopped up dried apricot – oh so yummy! Oh and limited edition 😉
Benefit Cosmetics is running an online sale of up to 50% off. Usual free shipping internationally with purchases over $115 and using code WORLD115.
And here are some weekend reading material from other sites around the interweb. Enjoy!!
- Beauty Match – July Contests: make-up and skincare
- Eat Smart Age Smart – Is the recession making you fatter?
- eye4style – eye4style is giving one lucky reader one of her favorite products – AmorePacific’s luxe Treatment Enzyme Peel. Enter now to win!
- Raging Rouge – This summer, tarte is channelling Pucci with their eyeQuatic Waterproof Summer Essentials Set, and Raging Rouge explains how to use it!
- A Touch of Blusher – A Touch of Blusher reviews Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolor.
- STYLEnosh – When swimwear has gone too far. Or not far enough!
- My Women Stuff – My Women Stuff wonders about the difference between bronzer and blush
- Beautyand Fashion Tech – Beauty and Fashion Tech Swatches The Napoleon Perdis for Target’s Sweater Set Palette.
- Splendicity Accessories – Are you planning your fall shoe wardrobe? The designers have given us some gorgeous options this year.
- Steeping Beauty – Steeping Beauty has some thoughts on glamorous