Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow

in Eyeshadow,New on shelves

I’d used Bourjois eyeshadows before, but were never truly impressed with them. The colours were nice, but the texture was hard. This is possibly due to the fact they are baked. The Bourjois round blushes are worth spending on, but the eyeshadows are hit and miss in my book.

Bourjois has come out with a new eyeshadow though, that looks nothing like their old one.

436c73ee Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow

This one, housed in a rectangular case incorporates nylon microspheres to ensure the colour stretches like fabric. This is so the colour lasts longer. Don’t ask me what that means. I have absolutely no idea! (Read about it if you understand Japanese or read here if you understand French!)

There are 10 colours at present and retail for £5.95 each. I am itching to try the Intense Black 01, Or Extensible 03 and Vert Etirable 05 and maybe Brun Nylon 09. Too bad there’s no Bourjois here in Malaysia. Maybe when I make it down to Singapore and if its available there. Any Singaporeans care to report? icon smile Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow

Ms. Blacklace July 17, 2008 at 10:08 am

I have a translator. Haha.

THis is the description

” Ultra-extensible eye shadow, enriched in nylon microsphères

The eye shadow Ombre Stretch poses an other glance on the make-up of the eyes. Under its texture powders, elastic, sensual and air, the color models the eyelids. It is posed, stretched, grown blurred with a disconcerting facility!

The great innovation of the formula lies in the nylon microsphères. These microsphères adhere impeccably to the eyelid, wrap it and marry the form perfectly of it. This elastic and soft powder is equipped with qualities of remarkable behaviour and stump. The expert brush works the matter with virtuosity and reinforces the technicality of the powder.

The result is flexible: dense with the first passage, it can grow blurred easily then for one finished glossed and luminous.

Its case with the very modern design hides a panoramic integrated mirror.”

Stella July 17, 2008 at 10:21 am

Yeap~ singapore is kinda update for Bourjois product. Its available in sg quite long ago~ may b i should go check it out after work~ hehe

beetrice July 17, 2008 at 10:53 am

I saw it in London and tried it out (didn’t buy it though) – up close it’s quite impressive with good pigment. Was sorely tempted to buy the deep emerald green one after trying the tester, but they didn’t have stock… :( worth trying out though!

ParisB July 17, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Ms. Blacklace: Lol… yeah I ran it through Google too.

Stella: Glad to know its available there! At least its nearby :)

beetrice: Ack! Its a deep emerald green?! I might need it :P

Monstro July 17, 2008 at 1:02 pm

Oh my, I’m lemming that intense black too…

terry July 17, 2008 at 3:50 pm

yes, its available in singapore. the black was sold out at the counter 2 weeks ago. the stock should be in by now.

Stella July 17, 2008 at 11:36 pm

Report~hehe check out the color and price at BHG bugis.
SGD21+ i find tat the color not as solid as u see the promo pic. more to mediam sheer side~ im not sure UPDD or other primer/ cream shadow base will help to hav solid application or not. but i feel SGD21 for 1 color is abit pricy. Anyway it suit natural smokey~ isn’t tat bad too~ ^^
p.s: dun ignore color no.10 it look pigment n nice if over lap 01

ParisB July 18, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Monstro: Will be getting my hands on it soon I hope!

Terry: Thanks. Looks like black’s a popular colour.

Stella: Thanks for the report! Will try to get hold of one and see how it performs

shunian August 23, 2008 at 6:27 pm

Looks interesting, gotta get help from my sis in UK to check it out.. hehe