About Ipanema sandals again!

in Shoes,Shopping

If I can’t look like Gisele Bundchen or make it to Ipanema, Brazil, at least I’ll have her sandals!

Photo 0561 About Ipanema sandals again!

Joining the ranks of Kimberly, Tine  and a whole host of women worldwide, I present my latest acquisition – Gisele Bundchen Ipanema sandals. Yes, I capitulated to the hype.

Why not, when I picked them up for RM56.90? icon smile About Ipanema sandals again!

Spotted these at a store called Novo in Bangsar Village II and decided I’d get them because they are cheaper than RM69.90 which is the going price at Studio R and Royal Sporting House stores.  Yes my mind works in strange wonderful ways. I reckon this is an older designs but I like the colour because it won’t show up dirt so easily!

Thus far, they are comfy on the feet but pinch a little between the toes. What I like is that they are noiseless, so I can creep around without making a sound. I don’t like flip flops because of erm… the flip flopping sound it makes so I prefer to wear sandals to slippers.

For the price I paid, they’d better last me longer than a year!

fashionasia April 12, 2008 at 11:41 pm

aiyo…i think all us fashionbeauty bloggers are going to own the same stuffs if we keep on influencing each other like this!! haha…..i’m trying my hardest to stay away from checking them out for fear that i too will succumb!

synical
April 13, 2008 at 12:49 am

Erm, congratulations? :S

jojoba April 13, 2008 at 3:40 am

ha you caved in! well, that’s actually not expensive for sandals… I can’t wear such sandles as they’d kill my toe, especially the 2 biggest ones. also, there is not enough cusion for my easily cracked feet. pretty though. what a pity!

i hope the sandals last for you!

geekchic April 13, 2008 at 7:35 am

*chants to self* not going to give in, not going to give in, not going to give in, not going to give in. :P

I look at it from a logical point of view. It’s the middle of fall now, I don’t get a chance to wear them much.

Besides, I need new makeup brushes! Yah, those are more important than summery footwear!

Nikki April 13, 2008 at 1:12 pm

hehehe it looks great! Mine is in brown (the brown gold combi) and I’ve been using it for a year plus now! It’s so worth it as its super comfortable and it lasts! :)

Tine
April 13, 2008 at 7:54 pm

Ah-hah! You caved! Very similar to mine; mine’s lighter brown.

Yay yay, join the club! Geekchic, quick, give in! Hahaha :D

Monstro April 13, 2008 at 8:04 pm

EEyer, those are REALLY nice–yes, indeed, I would consider it a “savings”. HAHA!

Andie Summerkiss April 14, 2008 at 5:26 am

I KNOW you are gonna cave in eventually … Those are so cute! You two are going to be so happy together! Hahaha!

ParisB April 14, 2008 at 10:00 am

*Giggles* Thanks girls. I guess we all knew it was coming wasn’t it? ;)

rinnah April 14, 2008 at 11:10 am

I can’t give in! Mustn’t give in! Shouldn’t give in! Erm. Maybe I can get a pair and fudge it as a necessity? LOL.

But with all the bloggers I’m reading touting the wonders of the Ipanema, I am so sorely tempted to get myself a pair too!

Kansas April 14, 2008 at 12:55 pm

I love those sandals but on green or orange :-)

grrrreetings from Kansas!

Lil April 19, 2008 at 12:26 am

Hi, i stumbled upon ur blog while googling for the Ipanema sandals. Im actually looking for the sandal like your design. Im just wondering wen did u buy it and do u tink Novo still have the design?? I practically called all the Studio R, RHS and Novo in KL and they told me its not available anymore. TQ!!

Giddy Tiger
April 21, 2008 at 5:35 pm

My sandals are begging to be replaced too…should I succumb? You know the Ipanema sandals are being sold at a good cause too. RM3 goes to charity or something…

synical
May 19, 2008 at 11:18 am

I’ve seen more designs of the Gisele Ipanemas at RSH in KLCC.

But I’ve bought another pair of non-Giseles this past weekend… I should stop :P