As September draws to a close and we fall into October (bad pun I know!) I thought I’d do a roundup of beauty reviews I’ve come across in the past fortnight. I love reading and writing reviews and sometimes, after reading others’ reviews, you find you just have to try that amazing new product… or not as the case may be.
- Pinkelle Reviews Biotherm’s Sunfitness sunscreen. I am a big big advocate of using sunscreen so this is a good time to learn of new ones.
- While on the subject of sunscreen, Geekchic reviewed the Kanebo Freshel White C Day Protector that makes me want to try that one now!
- Tine at Beautyholics Anonymous has reviewed something practical in the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. Her verdict was that it did not work for her pretty much the same as the serum for the face that did not work for me either.
- Jessie at a new beauty blog – Beauty Loves – highlighted the Elianto Baked blush, a cheap yet easily overlooked shimmer blush. Sounds promising!
- I’m experimenting with mineral makeup again and this review of Lily Lolo mineral makeup on the Mineral Makeup Blog sounds nice. Actually, it was the name that got me, its so cute!
I do take requests to be featured, if you feel there’s an article of yours that should get some airplay. Just read more about my Beauty Roundup project and drop me a line before the next round up on 15 October 2007.
~ Paris Beaverbanks ~