For the 2nd half of August 2007, my Beauty Roundup will feature fashion articles from various blogs and sites. I’m looking to revamp my wardrobe which prompted me look around the net for inspiration. Here are 5 articles/sites I found enlightening:
- The Daily Fashionista has a wonderful cheat category where we find out where we can get the look for less. No point spending lots of money on something trendy when you can get something similar without breaking the budget.
- The Fashionable Housewife gives us some great tips on some wardrobe must-haves based on your body shape. Its very enlightening and a good read overall.
- Vivawoman showcases how versatile a sweatshirt dress can be. It doesn’t need to look like you are wearing a sack!
- This isn’t fashion related, but I felt it was worth mentioning only because it is so cute. A safe sex just in case for your carry on luggage.
- And because I love bags especially cute ones, here are some cute animal designs on bags and accessories from a new site – Oh my so cute!
In the process of looking for some articles on fashion in Malaysia, I did not come across many blogs that cover these hence the lack of local representation. It would be nice to have some coverage on the local fashion scene so if you do have such a site/blog and would like to be featured, drop me a line!
I hope you enjoyed this fortnight’s offerings. The next Beauty Roundup will be featured on 1 September 2007. If you would like to be featured on the Beauty Roundup project do drop me a line or leave a comment.
Till then, stay beautiful! – Paris B