Pynocare – has anyone tried it?

in You Asked?

ask3 Pynocare   has anyone tried it?

I had a reader, Cheryl, leave a comment below as follows:-

Hey, good review you got there. Have you heard of Pynocare? It has the following claims :-

“PYNOCARE with MSCC Complex Actisome is the first and only natural oral depigmentation solution. It effectively repairs and strengthens the skin from the inside out, visibly reducing the size and intensity of skin pigmentation.

PYNOCARE contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is 50 times more potent than Vitamin C & E.

PYNOCARE’s natural and safe formulation has also been clinically proven to reduce the size and intensity of pigmentation spots on the face. PYNOCARE treats skin pigmentation at its roots.”

I don’t know if it’s as effective as Imedeen or not, is there any user of this product that can post some comment or reviews here?
Thanks!

I haven’t tried Pynocare simply because I did not believe that a pill could “depigment” any pigment on my skin. I have freckles due to having fair skin, which is a form of pigmentation. Pynocare seems targeted only at reducing pigmentation unlike Imedeen which doesn’t place so much emphasis on pigmentation but more on strengthening the skin. For me, any reduction in pigmentation due to my taking Imedeen is a positive side effect. That said, I also take other health supplements, like Evening Primrose Oil and Fish Oil and Vitamin C.

Are there any readers who have tried Pynocare and would like to share the pros and cons with us and with Cheryl? Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Update: This post and question was posted in 2007. There has been no further updates or developments since then. All questions should be directed to the company. Comments are now closed.

misspear April 8, 2007 at 4:47 pm

i heard that grape seed oil vitamins helps better with pigmentation.

lasilasi April 17, 2007 at 12:43 pm

1st of all – greatblog! keep up the good job!
my mum tried that for few months – she think it works (like some pigmentation are bit lighter by now), but we are unsure of how much it work though…

Cheryl June 3, 2007 at 6:23 pm

Hi Lasilasi,

You mean your mum’s using Pynocare? And how’s her pigmentation now? Does the brown spots fades away entirely?

Thanks gals!!

Dee June 5, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Hi!

Just want to share my experiences using oral depigmentation agents like Pynocare and EzyWhite. they both work great . But EzyWhite worked and showed results even sooner than Pynocare because several of friends noticed and asked me how come my face looked brighter. My problem is having brown spots from acne and a few melasma on cheek bones.

Dee

Cheryl June 21, 2007 at 11:31 pm

Hey there,

Just bought 40 capsules of Pynocare yesterday. Today’s second day consuming it..freckles still there..hehe..
Shall keep you gals posted.

Cheers,
Cheryl

eve July 20, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Please where did you buy the pynocare white from and how much does it cost?

thanks
Eve

myrna sandoval December 24, 2009 at 2:52 am

it cost 62 pesos each, i am taking it now, aft first i had a hesitation of trying cause i tried a lot of products to get rid of the dark spots on my face but to no avail..i even searched and surfed on the net i even used lemon i once read and leave it overnight..nothing happened, but using pynocare 40 i noticed that it lighten my melasma, when i had reunion with my friends last Dec. 13, they noticed that, i only take it once a day, they said on the first week it should take 2x a day, only lately i knew it…

but i dont know how long shall i take it…dont know if i get rid the melasma will i stop or take it continously to make sure it wont back again…

i

desirie marie ajoc September 26, 2011 at 9:01 pm

hi you can buy the pynocare in all watsons store and they have 30 percent discounts if u have sm advantage card

inneva July 3, 2007 at 12:25 am

Hello Dee,

I am from spain and I also suffer from melasma.
Is EzyWhite correctly spelled? I can not find it anywhere on internet, only appears this blog with your comment.

Cheryl July 4, 2007 at 12:18 am

Hey girls,

Has been almost 2 weeks since first taking Pynocare.. Nothing happened. Freckles size and color remained the same..

Wonder when can I see result.

courtney July 13, 2007 at 6:07 am

Any updates on pynocare or ezywite?
Would love to hear if anybody has any results
from it.

lasilasi July 27, 2007 at 9:09 am

hi sorry for lateeee reply =p

yes my mum had been using it – but stopped for a few months now. the pigmentation does not disappear entirely, but she thought it is lighter – cant say much though… wonder if anyone actually manage to get rid with pynocare…

Dee August 30, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Hi Inneva,

Sorry for responding to this post this late.
The only place I saw over internet that carries Ezywhite is 1drugstore-online.com
Hope this helps!

Cinderella September 18, 2007 at 12:47 am

I love reading your blogs since most of the items you review are not that expensive, most of them I currently use and is readily available.

I am about to use Pynocare sine my mom has been using it for 6 months now and she had a lot of unevenness on her face. My mom took care of herself well eversince she was a teenager so when she developed pigmentations on her face, she really tried everything else to remove this. She tried Imedeen and got good results. But she swears by Pynocare and actually bought me 2-months supply to try. I have a few freckles and starting to have brown pigments on my face (i turned 31 recently). I will keep you updated how will that work for me!

PB says: Welcome and thank you for your kind words! I would love to hear any updates on Pynocare. I might do a followup post one day based on all your comments. Thanks

jaz November 20, 2007 at 9:33 am

hi! i was looking for this pynocare white reseller and came across with 1drugstore-online.com who recommended ezywhite also. They suggested for immediate result, take 2 caps for 1 month & once for the next 2 months. I would like to try but dont know which one should i go, with pynocare or ezwhite.any recommendation? Btw, they spelled it e-zywite. did anybody order on line from this drugstore? is it safe? i intend to get the 3 months supply and wants to make sure it will be delivered. appreciate your comments.

liza March 2, 2008 at 6:48 pm

I just bought Pynocare. Any updates from those who have taken the pills last year?

Thanks

LUCY March 9, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Taking Pynocare alone cannot help to erase of melasma, frekles or pigmentation. You need to do treatment like IPL or chemical peel first then only take Pynocare. I have very bad melasma on my entire face especially at my cheek area. After doing my 3rd IPL and consuming Pynocare for 4 months, my face has improved greatly. The pigments have surface up and there is no more from the inside according to my doctor. I think Pynocare works and prevent future pigments to reoccur.

aida October 7, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Hi lucy, just want to asked you what is IPL and where should i get this things? Please help me, i’m having very bad melasma especially at my cheek area, it really make me feel very bad

mimie March 27, 2008 at 1:47 am

hi all…
i just bought pynocare because i think it can help me reduce my pigmentation. any results i’ll inform to u all. for ur information i have pigmentation since i’m in secondary school n now i’m 32. I’m really hope that pynocare can help me.

Emma December 18, 2011 at 9:56 pm

is your melasma faded away now? after using pynocare

gloria san diego April 4, 2008 at 6:48 pm

i did try pynocare tablet for 2 months coz heard it from a friend about it she brought me back the tablet from the philippines and it did work it lightens my pigmentation on my face & that my skin was a lot whiter but now i ran out ot it & don’t know where to buy it from is there anyone could tell me if i can buy it through the net or anywhere in australia

haydee August 31, 2011 at 10:11 am

You can buy Pynocare at any Mercury Drug Store or at Watsons because I’m using also for about a week and my pigmentations lighten.

nanette April 21, 2008 at 4:06 pm

i am allergic to any whitening products, my skin gets itchy and reddish, can i also take pynocare? cause i have lots of pigmentaion.

meei liew May 5, 2008 at 8:25 am

is really work..and safe

sail72 May 20, 2008 at 8:32 pm

hello. does pynocare works only on the face? is it also effective on other parts of the body? what can you recommend that also works not only on the face but also for the rest of your body?

Cherry June 4, 2008 at 11:57 am

Hi.. nice to meet u all..
I just know pynocare from d retailers, and my face have pigmentation also,is anyone can tell me is that pynocare really works o not? how long i have to use it? is that really sure that my pigmentation will gone after i use pynocare ?i means may be can reduce it.. If let say i use pynocare got the result, is that me have to continue to use pynocare ? if let say me stop use pynocare, is that the pigmentation will come out again? Haha… atcually me also scared got effects o not..? now I just think want to try it o not…? shold i try? But me really really want to solve my pigmentation problems.. or any others recommentation? Haha.. thanks ya….

Julia Buen June 12, 2008 at 1:51 pm

from Julia

Hi! I was already seriously contemplating of buying pynocare but upon reading the feedback of those hu hav already tried it and upon learning that others didn’t get their desired result, I decided not to buy the product anymore. I cannot just buy and see for myself if it will also work for me coz the product is quite expensive, P1,200.00 at watsons wen I inquired. I will just surely waste money if pynocare will not yield prositive results on my pigmentation coz I believe one has to consume it for several months. Any guidance from the experts? !Gracias!

marla June 17, 2008 at 8:31 pm

Well i tried using pynocare for 2 months but i stop kasi ang asawa ko binilhan nya ako ng Helliocare,, ng maubusan na ako wala na akong ininom pero napansin ko na nag lighten sa gitna yung mga brown spot ko sa mukha diko alam sa dalawa kung ano ang mas effective. Nag consult na ako sa derma doktor ko kung gusto mong maalis ng mas mabilis ang mga freckles magpa laser treatment ka daw, pero takot ako don!!!.. Plano kong uminom ng Pynocare ulit …sana mag work….

English Translation with help from Nikki

Well I tried using pynocare for 2 months but I stop cause my husband bought me Helliocare. But when I finished both products, I didn’t take on any products anymore. But I’ve discovered that the (center) of the brown spots on my face lightened! SO I don’t know which one works, the Pynocare or the Helliocare. I consulted a Dermatologist to check how to lighten freckles and I was told that the best and faster way to do so is to go through Laser Treatment. But I’m a bit scared on laser treatments..
Now I plan to take Pynocare again..I hope this works…

venus melody July 2, 2008 at 2:59 pm

hi…im only 26 years old.i started to use astringent when i was in college.but i noticed that my face has a tiny brown pigments especially my nose part and then no matter how i tried to clear it…it was still there.i really want to try pynocare 40 but im worried because im still 26.my question is…is there any bad effects if someones using this product especially at my age?

tricia August 31, 2010 at 8:19 pm

hi. im only 19yrs old and im drinking pynocare. it doesnt say anything about the age so im pretty sure you can take it :)

crissy November 17, 2010 at 12:43 pm

hi. just want to ask for the update who used pynocare. Is it really effective? still hesistant. i’ve noticed this morning after shower i looked at my face and there i see in my right cheekbones reddish spots just above where my melasma build-up is located.. sigh. im desperate in answers. im afraid that it’ll spread all over. please help. thanks

mae formaran- July 19, 2008 at 12:49 pm

hi,im 41 and ive got melasma in my upper lip.am trying to read all comments since i wanna use pynocare 40…just a lil bit confuse what will i buy…its a bit pricey so just want to make sure if it is really effective….any comments please…..got my problema of having melasma when i used that 2 cream for day and night and whoa,after our swimming party,ive got this..hay…

Yakis July 27, 2008 at 1:45 pm

im starting to use Pynocare,ive heard that i should use whitening soap as well as glutatione whitening so inside and outside work together faster..will inform u if this working really fast,Pynocare here in Philippines u can buy in Big drug store,ive heard that they also got it on internet and as well as usa…or maybe asians store? :)

Comments on this entry are closed.